Looking for fire dept. Tournaments or police/fire tournaments for 2013

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
I am a member of the FDNY travel softball team, we are looking to play more tournaments this year! Does anyone know of any coming up next season (2013), If so would you be so kind to pass on any contact info or any info for that matter! Thanks in advance!

quick23

I am a member of the FDNY travel softball team, we are looking to play more tournaments this year! Does anyone know of any coming up next season (2013), If so would you be so kind to pass on any contact info or any info for that matter! Thanks in advance!

Couple of my teammates play in Police & Fire games through out the year. I know there is big one in Reno and few in SoCal/Palm Springs...

youngguns

Addicted to Softballfans
We have a US police nationals in cincinnati. I can talk to the tourney cord. if they would be willing to open it up to fire dept. teams as well?

Midwest Mark

#11 the hot corner
I believe there is a "Law Enforcement" website. Remember something about this during the Summer. We have one here in the midwest, but it is primarily made up of Federal Agencies. One big tourney in Terre Haute each summer. Don't see why they wouldn't let a F.D. team in.

Good Luck.......

ballump

Addicted to Softballfans
Matt Henk Memorial Tournament

Here is a huge F/F Tourney that I'm involved with every year. It is in Mentor, OH @ is a benefit for our fallen brother, Matt Henk! 2013's dates are July 26 thru 28. Teams from all over OH and the U.S. come to it. Here is the local website: www.iafflocal1845.com you can also go on Facebook and search "Matt Henk Softball Tournament".
Hope this helps. We would love to have you guys come!
John Birch
GSL Softball NE Ohio Director / UIC
[email protected]