Looking for team in Naples/Ft. Myers

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Go up to the North Collier Regional Park, Livingston and Immokalee Rd on Tuesday or Thursday 8Am to 12. There is a competitive senior league that plays there and it runs till the end of the month then has pick up games. They have a rec league that has pick up every Tuseday and Thursday during the league season. I know a bunch of the guys there play Tourny ball so that would be a good place to try to get picked up if thats what you are looking for. Im not there all winter so I really enjoy the opportunity to play in the pick up games. Especially before and after the league season as you get the chance to get rated and become a sub during the season as needed. If your looking for a little slower game, on Sundays there is what they call Joey Ball at Veterans Community Park, 1895 Veterans Park Dr off Immokalee Rd.
Im down in Lely if you guys wanna hit some time.

DMD74

Go up to the North Collier Regional Park, Livingston and Immokalee Rd on Tuesday or Thursday 8Am to 12. There is a competitive senior league that plays there and it runs till the end of the month then has pick up games. They have a rec league that has pick up every Tuseday and Thursday during the league season. I know a bunch of the guys there play Tourny ball so that would be a good place to try to get picked up if thats what you are looking for. Im not there all winter so I really enjoy the opportunity to play in the pick up games. Especially before and after the league season as you get the chance to get rated and become a sub during the season as needed. If your looking for a little slower game, on Sundays there is what they call Joey Ball at Veterans Community Park, 1895 Veterans Park Dr off Immokalee Rd.
Im down in Lely if you guys wanna hit some time.
Bobby, thanks for the information. I went to the fields off of Livingston and was score to get picked up for one game. Hoping to get set up with a team or two long term.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
This appears to be old as crap but did anyone get a group together to hit? Went to North Collier yesterday to practice with a work team. One of the nicest parks I have ever seen.