Looking for team

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I live in Illini

I'm sorry to hear. Which area of the state? When I was travelling for work and stuck in Springfield, IL I went on Facebook and liked a couple local complexes and tournament pages and was able to pick up a couple times at Chatham and another dumpy park. All NSA it seemed down there.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
I live in Illini

It takes 6 hrs to drive the length and 3 hrs to drive the width. If you really want on a team why don't you give a little bit of information, so people actually know something about you.

Everyone is an awesome hitter this is SBF. Your post count isn't high enough for 400' bombs but keep up the senseless posts and you'll be there soon enough.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
When did Illini become a state? The state of Illinois is home to the University of Illinois (my alma mater), whose mascot is the Fighting Illini. Is that what you meant? The state is also 56,000 sq mi in size, so you're going to have to narrow it down for everyone here on the boards to help you out.

And, tsfingrocks, you played at Spartan. Nice place.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
They didn't eject me for a bat flip so I'd say it's a very nice place. Texas softball hates me.

they were just talking about that in the SW forum - some guy getting ejected for bat flipping at NTX bud. i laughed to myself and thought, oh ****, i know him.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
they were just talking about that in the SW forum - some guy getting ejected for bat flipping at NTX bud. i laughed to myself and thought, oh ****, i know him.

Now I just have to do the same in Cali and Florida and I've hit all 4 points on the compass.