Looking for winter BP bat

bryan0316

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a fall/winter BP bat that will take swings and be ready to go next spring. I have a sonic + now, open to any ideas. Never really swing Easton, but I know that's the type of bat I'm looking for

Dan411

Star Player
Looking for a fall/winter BP bat that will take swings and be ready to go next spring. I have a sonic + now, open to any ideas. Never really swing Easton, but I know that's the type of bat I'm looking for

Mizuno Blackout, Demarini Fu Dawg, Eastons as you mentioned. Eastons might be your best bet, Sonic + has some end load, my 28.5 Blackout and 28 Fu aren't that heavy of an end load IMO.

bryan0316

Addicted to Softballfans
Which Easton is the best now. I ask every because I have only been swinging z2k for past 2 years. And can't use them during fall and winter BP

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans

Hands down----------Blackout-Shadow
2 pc options are boundless these days. Tru ONE for balanced, 100H for some Endload

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
If you're swinging a sonic + and want something similar for cold BP I'd suggest an old stamp Freak plus. Same stiff barrel with a sledgehammer endload.

bryan0316

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a new bat that's all. I swing a z2k balanced 26 oz. I wouldn't mind using this new bat as a gamer next year

chedched

Coach
The old (2013?) White/blue L4 is a new stamped tank. I will swing mine in any condition.

It is supposed to be the endloaded version but they dont seem like it IMO.

lawdizzle

The Veteran
The Blackout's do get very hot, but most give up on them way too soon - much like Easton's. Really, any Easton or Blackout will hold up with very minimal issues, if any. Your Sonic is a durable bat as well, but my vote goes to the Blackout.

My Blackout has a ton of hits, so yes, it's considerably hotter than my Easton's, but - the Easton's have nowhere near the number of hits. Blackout's get plain stupid if you hang on to them long enough.

Last edited:

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Get your hands on a used Synergy 2 for $50.........You'll swing that for many, many winters. Those things are just about indestructible..............I have one that has at least 25,000 swings and sounds like a shotgun going off when you hit it. Just insane. Too bad I can't use it really anywhere anymore.