Looking to buy 2016 Worth...opinions

nike17

Rec - talent but I play D
I have never really owned a 2 piece bat but I swung a Fulk Elite the other day and it was amazing. Anybody that has swung that, the Connell, Hall (Watermelon), Resmondo and JH Lite could you please let me know if they all perform basically as good as the Fulk and it just depends on your preference or if one or two are head and shoulders above the others? If they are all fairly close in performance I may just go with the one I can find cheapest ha ha! Thanks!

bcn31

Star Player
You can't go wrong with any one of those. I have swung all but the JH lite. If I had to pick one out of them all it would be Fulk but I tend to lean toward the 1oz EL bats but like you said its a matter of preference and what fits your swing.

nike17

You can't go wrong with any one of those. I have swung all but the JH lite. If I had to pick one out of them all it would be Fulk but I tend to lean toward the 1oz EL bats but like you said its a matter of preference and what fits your swing.

Much appreciated. I saw the price was coming down on those too.

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
I know I'm in the minority here, but I didn't like the Fulk simply because I prefer the longer barrel. The orange Ressy, to me at least, was lights out from the first swing. I know we hear that all the time, but this is the first bat it's actually true that I've seen.

But like everyone else has already said, all the Legit's perform great; pick a barrel length a weighting option and swing away

-G

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Another vote for the OJ Legit. I have hit a Watermelon, Triple Crown, and the OJ Legit. Hands down the Resmondo was way better right out of the wrapper. Only one I havent swung is the Fulk, but I doubt it hits any better than my Resmondo does.

nike17

You can buy fulks for cheap cheap
I got a NIW/no return for $135 shipped last week. Most likely the first bat I have owned that was truly hot out of the wrapper. Actually had to go back to my SIS Easton because my line drive over the SS carried to the LC fielder ha ha

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
The Resmondo Legit is the first bat I own that is game only. Every other bat I have ever had I hit in BP all the time. I want this bat to last as long as possible, and have all the hits count.