LTB Looking to buy a durable 28oz bat for BP.

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a durable bat for batting practice. I prefer a 28oz balanced bat and would really like to find an old Worth MAY98, M798, M7598, or one of the utrip models if they're still available. 28oz DeMarini The One MLC or og The One?

LMK what you have for sale even if it isn't one of these I mentioned but still has great durability and performance. 28oz balanced is all I'm looking for so please no 27oz endload, 27.5 but "feels" like a 28oz balanced lol

Last edited:

tonys1

Looking for a durable bat for batting practice. I prefer a 28oz balanced bat and would really like to find an old Worth MAY98, M798, M7598, or one of the utrip models if they're still available. LMK what you have for sale even if it isn't one of these I mentioned but still has great durability and performance. 28oz balanced is all I'm looking for so please no 27oz endload, 27.5 but "feels" like a 28oz balanced lol

PM'd on May98 and M7598

Addicted to Softballfans
I have plenty of inexpensive 28s but none are known for their durability. Best bet would be a raw power baker
I used to swing the Mayhems back in the day and had pretty much model and a couple utrip models. Took forever to break them in but when they did they were just as good as an OG Freak. Figure with the Mayhems with the .52/300s would last forever

Addicted to Softballfans
Get an og freak! You will never break it with a .52.... and a 28 won’t be to hard to find or expensive! I have 27’s if you strike out.

Nice FDNY icon! I was there to help during 9/11 with our Search & Rescue Team! I'll see if I can find a 28oz og Freak

acaramucci

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a durable bat for batting practice. I prefer a 28oz balanced bat and would really like to find an old Worth MAY98, M798, M7598, or one of the utrip models if they're still available. 28oz DeMarini The One MLC or og The One?

LMK what you have for sale even if it isn't one of these I mentioned but still has great durability and performance. 28oz balanced is all I'm looking for so please no 27oz endload, 27.5 but "feels" like a 28oz balanced lol

I have a 28oz Demarini The One MLC.... Im sending you a PM.

Reactions: #25