Looking to play!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Looking for a team to play for in Whittier area, real close to York Field so prefer there. Just a rec level, older you play OF. Hit me up
(562)652-6228

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Yous guys that play at York should hit me up. Not a super star, just and old rec player but, I play my ass off and will always be there. Dont mind sitting and sharing, bat me last, I dont give a **** as long as I get to hit.. Gonna be 60 in September, need more playing time to stay sharp. Dont mind catching but prefer OF, especially the short RF diamond at York. I am only 10 minutes away.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Gonna go play OTL tomorrow at El Dorado Park in Long Beach 50 + OLT, real fun, good practice, lotsa fly balls with those nasty senior composite bats!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
So I have aged another year waiting for a reply. Let me tell you,years on a softball player are not like wine, more like warm beer. Still looking to play and at 60+ years now.........

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
A shout out to the kool dudes who picked me up last Friday night at York Feild. And a big TY to Chel. You helped make an old SBFs weekend for suggesting I could fill in for them!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Well only got to play single wall 50+ practice game this week, rain messed me up. I fell back to sleep. LOL.
Gonna play 55+ Saturday at noon Pam Am field 2 in Long Beach.
BTW does anyone who live out here read my posts?

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I sucked today, hard line drive to right , all I had to do is take a couple steps back... But I froze, tried to jump and stab it but, lead in my ass....

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
So I got to play senior ball three times this week during the day. Tuesday in Commerce in a mens 55+ practice/pick up game (single wall), OTL at El Dorado with senior bats 55+(but used my Combat Extiction ASA mostly) amd Thursday filled in at BLD 55+ Senior (ASA bats for under 70, 70+ use senior). Used my Combat agian, hit in inside the park HR. I think I was 5 for 7, but grounded out w the bases loaded when I went to the right side again. My last at bat I switch to Spackler 27 oz J3A thats beat to piss and on fire, ripped hit through the right side, a little more exit speed. One of my hits was a three foot swinging bunt that no one tried to field, I will take it, LOL. Now if I can just hit that good tomorrow in the playoffs in Long Beach, 55 + Senior single Wall!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Getting ready to play in a 50+ pickup game this morning. A little cold right now, if it doesnt warm up will have to leave my OG Nanotek 26 oz at home, gonna swing my One Cryo Equalizer 27. Pretty much a Pyrotech w a slightly longer barrel. If you gonna be near Rosewood Park in Commerce between 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM stop by, will have some game ready sample gloves you can check out.
Gamer%20SW.jpg

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I sucked in the one playoff game we had. Really sad cause I felt much better the week before when we rained out.....

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Still looking to play at York Field in Whittier on Sundays during the day. Cant see at night so.....