Looks Like I am Out for 6 Weeks

lx_2nv

Coach
Broke my fibula on the 4th...can't drive or bear weight for at least 2.5 weeks. Ughhh. Damn cornhole. Rant over

lx_2nv

Coach
We play prison rules around here! LOL. Let's just say a lot of alcohol was involved and a victory dance...and I have weak ankles that roll easily.

zuke 37

Star Player
get some L-Arginine, it is an amino acid which will reduce the healing time in bone injuries. you can get it at a health food store
or some larger drug stores over the counter. you get 50 asprin size pills, take one in the morning and one at night for about $7

a doctor once told W.C.Fields if he didn't stop drinking he would loose his hearing.
W.C. replied "doc, i've been drinking better stuff then i've been hearing, i'm not quitting."

last year i went to the world championship cornhole tourniment,......many people were killed.

lx_2nv

Coach

LMAO!!!

On a serious note, hope it heals well and quick.

Thanks! But you gotta laugh!

get some L-Arginine, it is an amino acid which will reduce the healing time in bone injuries. you can get it at a health food store
or some larger drug stores over the counter. you get 50 asprin size pills, take one in the morning and one at night for about $7

a doctor once told W.C.Fields if he didn't stop drinking he would loose his hearing.
W.C. replied "doc, i've been drinking better stuff then i've been hearing, i'm not quitting."

last year i went to the world championship cornhole tourniment,......many people were killed.

Thanks! Doc is worried about my frailty of brittleness of bones, have to get a density scan and all. :/

rshackleford

Rec League Superstar
You're lucky if it's 6 weeks, I broke my fibula 5 years ago and it was about 12 weeks before I could play again.

lx_2nv

Coach
You're lucky if it's 6 weeks, I broke my fibula 5 years ago and it was about 12 weeks before I could play again.

Dang...hoping for 6 weeks. It was a clean break. I walked on it for 2 days. Ortho told me yesterday I am very lucky it stayed in place. If it was a little closer to my ankle I could walk on it :/

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
6 weeks is nothing.

breaking your leg during a game of cornhole is pretty interesting though

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Bro, dont rush it or you will end up like me barely able to walk some days from coming back too soon. The game is not forever but tomorrow keep coming.

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
don't force it!! My brother-in-law did and ended up doing SERIOUS damage. Needed surgery, pins, a rod put in his leg... just isn't worth it. Softball is fun, but isn't worth being a gimp the rest of your life.

GL with the healing!

zuke 37

Star Player
a friend of mine, a macro biology professer at a local collage broke his leg and took L-Arginine, he was back playing soccer in 3 weeks. that's who told me about it. i've told many friends who had bone injuries and they sware by it.
for $7 you can't go wrong. it's an essentule amino acid so it couldn't hurt. you got to eat it, your liver doesn't produce it.
good luck with that

lx_2nv

Coach
the smaller back bone on the lower leg. I'm not too worried about softall - not rushing it for that. But the crutches and this boot is killing me after 3 days. It's funny, I broke my tib/fib bad as a kid, in a cast for 12 weeks and it didnt bother me. Now I'm being a Nancy. lol

THE ICON

Addicted to Softballfans
We play prison rules around here! LOL. Let's just say a lot of alcohol was involved and a victory dance...and I have weak ankles that roll easily.

YOU BROKE YOUR LEG PLAYIN CORNHOLE. LADIE'S ROOM TO THE LEFT.:wtf2:

Hambo

Starting Player
a friend of mine, a macro biology professer at a local collage broke his leg and took L-Arginine, he was back playing soccer in 3 weeks. that's who told me about it. i've told many friends who had bone injuries and they sware by it.
for $7 you can't go wrong. it's an essentule amino acid so it couldn't hurt. you got to eat it, your liver doesn't produce it.
good luck with that

You'd be a lot more convincing if you could spell worth a damn. Also, I have a degree in Biological Sciences but never studied "Macro-biology" is that the study of living things visible to the naked eye?