Louisville Slugger SWAG

dturner22

Addicted to Softballfans

zr27

Addicted to Softballfans
Have ordered a bunch of slugger swag items from them already.
Really great people to work with! :thumb:

Streetkid15

Addicted to Softballfans
S&L always gtg , DT making moves with what ppl have been wanting
drawback on the site $ 9.10 for shipping a hat gotta least buy 2 or more to make it a good deal

ssba13

Star Player
The style of hat I want is out of stock. Anybody have an idea when/if they will restock their selection?

BL18ok

Addicted to Softballfans
Dturner is the the man guys. He is the slowpitch rep for LS. Hit him up to get in contact with a rep or himself. Guy is always on the move. He will hook you up.

James23

Hittin' Backside
Email the specific rep on this page for pricing on the sport you are wondering about -- http://www.sluggercustomuniforms.com/#!connect/c1d94

Some of the hats that are out of stock were gobbled up by DT's Advisory Staff before they had a chance to hit the website. We re-stocked more hats today [ NEONS ] and more products are hitting the site daily.

If you have specific questions you can always email me at [email protected] - I'm not on the forums much anymore.

kjlee85

Just an idea, I think it would be helpful if you guys incorporated a system where you can see the finished product on custom jerseys and hoodies before people buy. I think a lot of people prefer to see the final product with the color changes before purchasing.

TASSELHOFF

Addicted to Softballfans
I just ordered 4 hats and custom digi Camo shorts. Does anybody know how these shorts run? I usually wear XL but ordered 2X just in case. I'd love to see a finished product pic

M Roberts

Addicted to Softballfans
Custom swag builder would be great. Would also like to see a long sleeve tech tee & both logo options on all items.

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
SWAG- stuff we all get, free **** given away to help promote a product.
This is not swag, it is merchandise. Looks good btw

MWej54

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys,

Updating stuff more and more each day... Keep checking in to see if anything is new. Added a lot of new camo pieces recently.

Stengy

Taste Tester
Is there a way you can show other peoples mockups/proofs. Id like to see the color combos others are doing...

SmokinRopes

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone having issues navigating the slugger site? Whenever I look at it with my Firefox browser it does not load all the way. Using IE loads, slowly, but then ends up having the same issue with not loading completely. Ive tried on different computers and have had the same results. Any insight to this?