Louisville Z 1000 DG59

ju25

Addicted to Softballfans
Just watched the video and they hit one 429' with it testing at 280. I like fat guy bp, he is more of your average player and BP Hero is good also.

Z1k05

Star Player
I swung the bat and it was tight from the beginning, personally thought it was awful. They say use harder balls on it to loosen it up but every time I use a harder ball with these z1000s they go kaboom

UncleMosk

Over 50 hitter here. Bat felt stiff early rounds of BP. After about 50 swings can feel barrel flex a bit more. Not sure but the decals are thick on here and may have something to do with how it felt early on. Picked up since on roster for Utrip and got it for a steal around the holidays.

D-ROCK13

Anyone have anymore insight on this bat? Picked one up for a steal i couldn't resist. The 2020 usssa model, black/gray and red i believe

Hiltz

Built for comfort
DG59 is an exclusive paint job on a standard 2020 endload Super Z1000. They feel stiff and tight, sound pingy, compression test high, and still hit the snot out of the ball, especially .52's. If you like a stiff barrel and a lot of feedback, they're great bats. They just kinda slipped under the radar because everyone seems to be gravitating towards soft, flexy barrels.

D-ROCK13

Good to hear, have the green 2020 model and its very nice after a couple hundred hits. Thanks for the insight

D-ROCK13

Like everyone above said, very stiff and will need some work, but exit speed is good already at 20 or so hits with classic ms

zingerja

Any thoughts on the 2021 Anarchy Bush Light? I love the 2018 worth legit watermelon and was wondering if it would feel similar to that? Otherwise, any suggestions on a bat similar to the Legit?

D-ROCK13

This question would be better served under an anarchy or worth post honestly, but any newer short barrel worth or miken would be very similar with the miken being a tad stiffer feeling in the handle

D-ROCK13

Put another 20 or so with classic ms and it was cold, opened up a ton and sound is much better, really enjoying this bat with harder balls

D-ROCK13

Put another 50 or so hits at 60F, sweet spot is much better now and performance is on par with my 1000 hit est xxl. Miss hits still feel rough and sound pingy, but the performance is livable.

D-ROCK13

Another 50ish at 55F, its starting to change sound wise and feels a little softer on contact. No signs of paint or composite damage, not even webbing