Love boxing

IceZ

<font color="#191970">Ï н@†ë Ņòóߧ</font>
I have lost all faith in prize fighting. That was the worst scoring I have ever seen.

Josh916

Addicted to Softballfans
I can see maybe one of the 3 judges having it somewhat messed up as that is what normally happens on the bigger prize fights. But really even the judge who had Pacquiao winning only scored it 115-113. I mean really where they not paying attention. Pacquiao walked through the first 6 rounds with no issue. Just wow

DemPhenom

Robberies are nothing new in boxing, usually they don't rob the star/money maker though, Karma I guess since Marquez doesnt deserve to be 0-2-1 against pacquiao.

hatemail

Starting Player
ledderman had bradley winning 1 round! LOL...unbelievable....arum walked over to bradley before the deciscion and bradley himself told him something like...i fought hard but i couldnt beat him..

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Commence the PINOY retirement party... Where's the Lumpia and Chicken Adobo.. ? :)
146091416_crop_650x440.jpg

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER
Now we'll never see money/pac :(

why not thats where the money is, this is the end of pacquaios contract so that had alot to do with it, boxing is,was and always will be corrupt til the actually hold the judged accountable for their actions instead of big money being in their pockets

woopinstick

Addicted to Softballfans
You obviously havent watched Williams-Lara.

Or Oscar de le Hoya vs Felix Sturm, Whittaker vs. Chavez, etc... hell, we can sit here all day listing terribly scored bouts, but as the late boxing historian Bert Sugar once said, "Boxing ran out of black eyes long ago."

It is funny to hear some people refer to last night's bout as the worst robbery of all time though. Robbery? Yes. Worst of all time? Not by a long shot.

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Boxing is the running joke of current Sports.... It's not worth it to pay the PPV $$$.... for those who are fans or so-called boxing gurus, you are fooling yourself When a well-known trainer / television personality is saying things that suggest the fix is in, you have a problem with your sport. This was last boxing match, I'll care for....
http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/6/1...hbo-boxing-news
"The bottom line is that if you're an honest man, if you're a competent person that knows what he's watching, Pacquiao won that fight. Only one man won that fight. And he doesn't get the decision. It's an injustice to the sport, an injustice to the fighters, an injustice to the fan base and it's one of the fallacies…one of the problems with the sport of boxing right now that the wrong guy wins sometimes."

ESPN boxing analyst Teddy Atlas, on SportsCenter

why not thats where the money is, this is the end of pacquaios contract so that had alot to do with it, boxing is,was and always will be corrupt til the actually hold the judged accountable for their actions instead of big money being in their pockets

We wont see it because Mayweather has absolutely zero reason to fight Pac. He will want to fight the title holder and when it happens Money is gonna destroy him.

Jkmbones

Mizuno. Next Question?
Non story.. Nobody watches boxing. A great thread would be jocker posting a video hitting! JK!

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER
We wont see it because Mayweather has absolutely zero reason to fight Pac. He will want to fight the title holder and when it happens Money is gonna destroy him.

he will have millions and millions reasons to fight pac, money will dictate if they fight or not

Mike Bradley

Addicted to Softballfans
bottom line is manny sohuld have never let it go to a decision. when you leave it in the hands of people who may or not be inempt, this is what happens.

he will have millions and millions reasons to fight pac, money will dictate if they fight or not

It will never happen because Manny is gonna want cash too. Money holds the upperhand is gonna want something crazy like 75%.

But then again Pac may need to take the fight to get his rep back.