LSsoftball ngtg

wcoastsoftball

Hey man it is wht it is... if you ask me his bull**** with the tracking info didn't seem very elyitneither.... he shipped on a Wednesday 2 day shipping and I didn't receive it til Saturday.... hmmmm I'm not a math whiz here but something doesn't add up
I could care less about this, both shipped and received in the end.

Coplanb

Honestly my texts really weren't important anyway we only discussed my ressy and I told him I traded it. I then asked what else he was looking for and he told me a whole bunch of different stuff. I knew mike never used the shaved bat he got in a trade so I said my boy mike may trade you if your interested. I texted mike and gave LSsoftball his number. LSsoftball contacted a few more times because mike wasn't answering and I told him he may be at softball or something. Then it was out of my hands

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I liked it better when it was just between 2 people. If this is all in a deal with a shaver, I don't know why we are giving so much bandwidth. And if LS has another name with OBD(which rings a bell), then if it is confirmed, ban his ****ing IP. If he slips through again, I guess we will deal with it then, but if people search like suggested then they will find this nonsense. Lock it up, toss away the key.

Mdoyle87

I could care less about this, both shipped and received in the end.
I guess.... he just shipped a different bat... lol like it said it is what it is...this was just here to bring the awareness to a low life...that is all, not looking to make it right just want people to be aware that he sucks no matter what his rating is

stork

Rating? He has 3 deals. 3 deals is not some lengthy track record.
It would be nice if they could post relevant threads to users trading profile page. Hopefully people search.

Coplanb

Rating? He has 3 deals. 3 deals is not some lengthy track record.
It would be nice if they could post relevant threads to users trading profile page. Hopefully people search.
It was my fault to post about texting me to contact .. I saw a few people who said that and this kid took advantage of it by not posting on my thread first

stork

Some people think we are a bunch natzee's trying to tell you what to do and follow the rules. This site has existed for a long time and these things have been put in place to help minimize the bull****. We really are trying to look out for ourselves, but newbies as well as they are the ones that are more vulnerable. But if they read the buying & selling rules and follow those, then it will greatly reduce chances of problems AND if there are problems there is a basis to go off and there are some that can really help. You don't even know how many things have gotten fixed.
Granted we have lost a lot of good people in this department, but help is still there. But this right here is one giant cluster****. Let people read it for themselves and hopefully if they will make him ship first or use middleman. This isn't the way things are recommended to be done, so not surprising it got ****ed. And it leaves those in a position to help pretty tired.
Welcome to the site, just do your homework. Lot's of good guys and a few gals here, and there are some ****heads. It's like real life.