LTB: Vinci 1961 Glove NWT or Mint

gofisch

Get in touch with Smarkley3, he's the So Cal rep. I actually have one of his gloves thats a RV 1961-L in Blue. So I know he has one available. LOL

Its one of the same gloves I have and I love it.

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks bro!.....I am actually pulling off a trade of an ssr2 for a 1961 NWT's on Fri. morning........was told I had to work at it and be patient to get it broken in properly........Too bad it can't be ready for my torney Sat......Oh well, If I get a GTG glove for the longrun it's all worth it

spartyfaith

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks bro!.....I am actually pulling off a trade of an ssr2 for a 1961 NWT's on Fri. morning........was told I had to work at it and be patient to get it broken in properly........Too bad it can't be ready for my torney Sat......Oh well, If I get a GTG glove for the longrun it's all worth it

I would have made that trade, does take awhile to break in though

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Just rec.'d my blk Vinci 1961 glove from a So-Cal Vinci rep.....Damm!!! this thing is stiff but def. feels quality.....Can't wait till I break this thing fully in in 1 1/2 to 2 yrs. LOL! Does feel pretty good for how stiff it is though.

spartyfaith

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah I got mine in the winter, used it for the first time on Sunday, still not quite game ready.

Beautiful glove though

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Rv1961-l

It takes about a week or so to get them ready to play catch. After that it's a matter of using them, even if they are not all the way broken in yet. Then one day.........:)
TJ1952lbdemo.jpg