Lts tpx exo -12

Stallings18

Outsider Looking in!
I am selling a LL approved Baseball bat. It is a 18oz -12 TPX EXO! My uncle paid 250.00 less than a year ago from another sporting goods store. Said he would sell it for 80.00 OBO.. Bat has maybe 20 swings on it. The boy liked his old bat better.. Wouldn't give this one a chance and now he is allowed to use Big Barrell bats.

exo3.jpg

evo1.jpg

exo2.jpg

Last edited:

OG_\GroundHog

I hate to say it Bro but that weight and used which is what it is if even only 20 swings your uncle would be lucky to get $75-$80 for it.

Stallings18

Outsider Looking in!
I think he would take 100.00 bottom dollar.. This bat is pretty much brand new as you can see. I know everyone gets deals, He just bought the bat before talking to me.

OG_\GroundHog

I think he would take 100.00 bottom dollar.. This bat is pretty much brand new as you can see. I know everyone gets deals, He just bought the bat before talking to me.

Dont get me wrong I wasnt low balling you I was just giving you the heads up. My son loves his EXO but their resale value is ****.

Stallings18

Outsider Looking in!
Resale is looking that way.. If anyone is interested in trading bats. He is able to swing a big barrell bat now so would be interested in that style bats! Thanks