Madison WI BP Thread

Hannyy

Addicted to Softballfans
depending on the @$# weather my team will be doing some BP Wed. night at McGaw, west diamond at 8p. Stragglers are welcome.

WarHorse

Star Player
Got the 27oz fu dawg out for BP yesterday, and consistantly (as in every swing with it) outhit all of my new bats. Nothing beats a well worn in fu, that's for sure.

recleaguer83

Addicted to Softballfans
Got the 27oz fu dawg out for BP yesterday, and consistantly (as in every swing with it) outhit all of my new bats. Nothing beats a well worn in EASTON, that's for sure.

Fixed that for you....:biggthumpup:

On another note, if anybody is interested in that Oregon Thursday night league contact Rich Halvorsen 608-692-5072 call or text works.

recleaguer83

Addicted to Softballfans
I got the B4, not a fan of a endloaded bat L4. Love it, so far, still breaking it in with the weather not being kind when I do have time to BP. I would pick up my extended at this point, but that probably won't be the case in a month.

WarHorse

Star Player
For sure man, thanks for stopping out. Good times with good peeps. I'd love to see that B3 broken in and game ready.

Toad_1

I can't hit
Almost time for me to run the Crazy Legs Classic, with no training or prep. Should be fun.

Wished I could have made last nights BP. Having company from out of town hampered my participation.

Wanting this damn weather to improve. Still too cold, wet and rainy. But at least the season is right within reach.

WarHorse

Star Player
I have warner 3 reserved today for some BP, and have put the word out to a ton of people. No word on how many will show up but I'm desperately hoping enough for a scrimmage.

Toad_1

I can't hit
And let the season begin. Play hard. Stay safe and have fun this year fellas. I'll see you chums on the field.

WarHorse

Star Player
How'd your season start Toad?

We're 0-1. The girls on our team definitely need some work, and the whole right side of our field was open. Good news is third base is closed! :D!!!
I'm 2-3 with an RBI single. Kind of hard to hit bombs at Warner when the other team's OF is playing 300'

WarHorse

Star Player
F'n damn it. Batted 1 for 4 tonight with an RBI single. Had an easy up triple but no base coach to tell me to hold and bench yelling to go for it so I went for it. Was a tie at the plate, called out. If I don't start crushing some shots soon I'm going to quit softball for water polo or competitive eating.

Forced to third base again tonight. Still solid at third base. So I guess there's a silver lining.

Toad_1

I can't hit
Three nights of league is gonna kill me. I'm out of shape and my body doesn't like me.

Didn't start too bad this year. Three wins.

Only one fly out, fielder's choice, thrown at first and a K looking. All else was positive.

WarHorse

Star Player
Awesome stuff man. For my teams we're 1-2. My wednesday mens team stepped up bigtime for 9 manning it, bringing in 17 runs through 6 innings. I hit 2 triples, a double, a single, and a pop out, with 7RBIs. The team played very well together, especially for a bunch of older guys. Gave me warm and fuzzies watching them play and hit.

WIHRGUY

Manager
ATTENTION: FITCHBURG, WI Men's Slow Pitch Softball League Unlimited Arc.Needs more teams Monday nights!!

No Home Run Limit, fences roughly 275 ft, NINE INNING GAMES! Fun and competitive league!
Least expensive league in all of Madison at $250 per team! No paid umps, umpire your own games
ASA aproved bat list 2004 or new ASA stamped bats only.

Text or email Cole for more information at 608.213.8857 or [email protected]

If you don't have enough for a team I may have room for an experienced SS/3B, Pitcher or Left field/Left Center fielder on either my monday or wednesday team.
Wednesday league is full with 16 teams and Mondays used to be packed too but the last two years we lost some teams.
THANK YOU!!