Maine 2015

Munson
ASA states in Bangor this weekend. another year of ASA putting the ****s to me. i didn't want to play in my hometown anyway.

Its bad enough Ant is playing in this, I can't imagine what people would have said if you were there next to him.

Wanted to Congratulate the Arc Angels for their performance at worlds 6-2 is pretty good. And good luck to Rover and Raven's this weekend. I know a couple guys already made it there, and the rest are travelling out in the crappy weather. Good Luck and have fun down there guys.

Country35

Banned User
Huzz, looking forward to playing with you next year and seeing you back in the conference. You doing the toys for tots with us in Cali in dec?

Munson
2015 is done, 2016 is around the corner. What is the latest on teams and player movement????
I hear Huzz, DMac, Ant, Levi, Myles, and Stairs are heading to play C with CTC.
I hear Harborview is putting the rest of the pieces together, adding a few, and staying D....also Puck is no longer pitching for them
I hear there is a mass exodus from Rover (including PM's to me from some of them asking to hop on the Grids team)
I hear Grids is making some moves already
I hear Little Haskell is starting his own E team with most of the young talent including some of Ravens better players

What else is out there?

Mr. Hits

REDSOX ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
Heyyyyyy.

What's up? Haven't been on here forever. Not dead yet. I'm deff playing this year..... Hope all is well with everyone. Whiffle ball league in Auburn at the new turf facility is a blast

huzzdog

retired
2015 is done, 2016 is around the corner. What is the latest on teams and player movement????
I hear Huzz, DMac, Ant, Levi, Myles, and Stairs are heading to play C with CTC.
I hear Harborview is putting the rest of the pieces together, adding a few, and staying D....also Puck is no longer pitching for them
I hear there is a mass exodus from Rover (including PM's to me from some of them asking to hop on the Grids team)
I hear Grids is making some moves already
I hear Little Haskell is starting his own E team with most of the young talent including some of Ravens better players

What else is out there?

i'm a sub for that team. i'm actually traveling with the southern maine river rats U8 team this year. and i already paid my membership in full to dune grass country club for 2016. those two things sound more fun

Munson
i'm a sub for that team. i'm actually traveling with the southern maine river rats U8 team this year. and i already paid my membership in full to dune grass country club for 2016. those two things sound more fun

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....you said that last year didn't you?

You get sucked back in every year.

Munson

Has DMac invested in any scuba gear to assist in any driver salvage from golf ponds?????

huzzdog

retired
Has DMac invested in any scuba gear to assist in any driver salvage from golf ponds?????

well... i'm not sure. i did say that last year... the one thing that keeps bringing me back is the teammates. best part of the game

Munson
Hi everyone! All is quiet in here for too long. Someone get the big spoon out and stir the pot a bit.

Munson
breau what did you think of the indoor tourney? you bailed early...

I like playing there. Its a different game than outdoors but it has its benefits. Its a good team builder and fun to see the boys on the other teams as well.

I had to bebop early as I had some family stuff to do that following Sunday. We had enough guys to cover it so I figured I'd come down for a game or two to see everyone and get a few swings in.

I'm in the same boat for the next one on Feb 13th, wifey wants to do Valentines Day crap that night so I'm F'd. No softball for me next month.

Munson
More player movement recently yet the board remains silent. WTF is up with you guys? We used to keep this board flowing with hot stove topics and other fun topics. Now its as dead as Payton Manning's arm.