TommyMass

Addicted to Softballfans
Date: April 28 (one day)
Venue: Cross Roads Sports Bar
Strict Bowling Motion
Bunting & Stealing
DH & Additional Player
AP may play field; DH can not
3 Game Guarantee: Bracket into Single Elim.
Entry fee: $275.

Cross Roads Sports Bar has two fenced fields, a lounge with full bar, large screen TVs, outdoor apvilion, plenty of parking and easy access from highways; located right on US route 20 two miles from MassPike interchange #8.

This Tournament is Sanctioned by USSSA

cheeks159

Addicted to Softballfans
Rough Weekend

Tommy,

There's a big tournament in CT we are all going to the weekend before. See if you can move this to May 5th. Probably get a better turnout.

TommyMass

Addicted to Softballfans
Go to usssa.com. In the legend on the left scroll down to rules & legal info. Click to open that section. In the upper middle of that page under the red headings is listed modified rules. Open that section. Rules #6 is the pitching rule.

alex66

Addicted to Softballfans
I am interested in the tournment on the 28th. Holyoke Cougars. Please save us a spot! I emailed you my contact info. Let me know the specifics asap please...

TommyMass

Addicted to Softballfans
@ alex66, left you voice message & my cell #.
Hey guys lookin' for more teams here..............Thanks
Tommy

TommyMass

Addicted to Softballfans
Have on;ytwo commitments right now; Pudgy's from the Hubbardston/Gardner area & the Holyoke Cugars, also a couple of maybe's, but can count them 'til there is a commitment.
I'm willimg to go w/four teams. We'd play a round robin then single elim.
Contact info: [email protected]. cell: 508.450.0623................thanks for the interest.
On facebook: Tom Marum Palmer, MA. (There are three Tom Marums on facebook)