Not GTG Mat Turbes at Extreme Graffix

ghetto24

the rope broke
to make a long story short: (the order was placed and paid in full around 8/6/14) product ordered, received wrong product and missing items. after months of trying to get correct product, refund was suggested. giving the benefit of the doubt, allowed him to only pay me half of refund which was received on 12/19/14. made attempts to collect rest of money and to this day, I have received no response...

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Why does it seem so many uni companies just suck?

Sorry to hear ghetto.

ghetto24

the rope broke
he did an order for me a few years ago and everything was just fine so i figured id use him again. not so much, this time...

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Hats, unis, all the same realm. I have been thinking about buying one of my teams a set of hats as a gift. I will be sure not to use these guys.

ghetto24

the rope broke
nothing like taking a years hiatus to come back with something like this. but i suppose that anything worth doing is worth doing right...

ghetto24

the rope broke
i think what pisses me off the most about this is that i see this dude posting all kinds of things his business has sold over the past couple months and not once has he even tried to make it right.

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
Haven't seen Matty post anything on SBF for a long time is he even still a member ?

Have nothing but GTG transactions with him in the past

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry this didn't go well OP{. I have used in in the past with no complaints. I think this board is flooding Uni people with biz.