MattDawg is looking for gtg board members help....

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
this prob. doesn't belong here but I told MattDawg I would help spread the word...

everyone here is tired of the bad deals and no one wants to be the next guy to lose cash or a bat due to a deal gone bad so maybe the Demarini guys can take a quick minute to check out the link below....

and before you bash me for whatever reason just remember I was asked to pass this along and I'm doing it as a favor to MattDawg and to help guys on the board....

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=859387

nickolie22

Addicted to Softballfans
To hell with superman. Its superchad to the rescue! Never fear chads here. Glad I haven't got scammed yet. You know my awesome attitude :) Nick the Richard :D

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
To hell with superman. Its superchad to the rescue! Never fear chads here. Glad I haven't got scammed yet. You know my awesome attitude :) Nick the Richard :D

you da man....btw my league team is getting moved up a cpl divisions for the 2nd half of Norwalk league....we run ruled another team last nite....we are rec. league all stars...lol :cool::rolleyes:

nickolie22

Addicted to Softballfans
12 man that's no good lmk bro ill be there. Not saying anything bad but I'm 2 times the 3rd basemen as that guy. Just saying :D

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
this prob. doesn't belong here but I told MattDawg I would help spread the word...

everyone here is tired of the bad deals and no one wants to be the next guy to lose cash or a bat due to a deal gone bad so maybe the Demarini guys can take a quick minute to check out the link below....

and before you bash me for whatever reason just remember I was asked to pass this along and I'm doing it as a favor to MattDawg and to help guys on the board....

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=859387

Kind of gave me a headache but I understand what he's saying.....hate all the griping in the threads lately. Must be a lot of angry people out there :eek:

TwoStrokeTerror

You Know!
I am down with good deals! I am new, only have one deal, but I will keep my name GTG! Glad to see there are some people out there that care about this site!