Matty Moose

Red Swine

Coach
Wanted to see if I can get an update on estimated delivery Matt. I've sent John a few emails but I know he's got a lot on his plate. Thanks bro.

ego

The Veteran
He has taken the opportunity to light up sports55 in other threads so all is fair, don't you think? Not trying to be petty, just playing his game? Tell me if you haven't seen them? I got one other guy also in the business I am waiting for the right time. I could do what they do and sign in under an alias, or I could just post under my own name.

12th Man

OG COMbatant
He has taken the opportunity to light up sports55 in other threads so all is fair, don't you think? Not trying to be petty, just playing his game? Tell me if you haven't seen them? I got one other guy also in the business I am waiting for the right time. I could do what they do and sign in under an alias, or I could just post under my own name.

How you are still in business is beyond me. :confused:

Attitudes alone by owners and employees on this board, is why I'll never do business with PAS or Sports55.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew

No John, all is not fair. At least you shouldn't be thinking so. From my perspective (an outsider to the whole thing), you are coming across as vindictive, and someone I would never in my life want to do business with. I'm not saying that's the case, but that is how you're coming across. You may not be trying to be petty, but that's exactly what you're being. It's kind of like those people who follow Joker around and make snide comments to him.

I have no clue as to what you meant in the bolded statement.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
No John, all is not fair. At least you shouldn't be thinking so. From my perspective (an outsider to the whole thing), you are coming across as vindictive, and someone I would never in my life want to do business with. I'm not saying that's the case, but that is how you're coming across. You may not be trying to be petty, but that's exactly what you're being. It's kind of like those people who follow Joker around and make snide comments to him.

I have no clue as to what you meant in the bolded statement.

Ooh, ooh I know , I know. Some people make up a new screen name just come on here and bash S55. Happened last year and still is going on. They post on every S55 thread, even if it's a positive thread, they bash just for entertainment.

Red Swine

Coach

And this is why Wicked or Elite will get all my business from this point forward.

Farrdaddy

Coach of the Year
Why don't you post your history with Matty Moose

For what its worth....HIS product will always be of better value than yours solely for the fact that he had an open and honest communication with us as buyers....John and Matty were able to meet our needs as a team, even when we had issues with our sponsor...I always said I would never post another negative thing about Sports55 because you came on here and tried to right wrongs from the previous year, HOWEVER, your post only shows why by not choosing your company this year, I made the right choice....