For Sale Mayhem M75120 and Dual stamped Toxic titan

Rhino44

<font color="#00FF00">bangin milk-moneys wife</fon
the league and tourney directors around where I live have decided that any bat with out the new assoc. stamps on them are no longer allowed for league or tourney play here, even if they pass compression.
The M75120 is a 26oz and the Toxic is a 27oz.
The M75120 has a spot where some icy-hot dripped on to it and ran down the barrel and what looks like the start of some paint cracks.
The Toxic has one small paint chip, both bats have the usual paint scratches from the fields and the bag.

The M75120 has around 400 ish swings on it **** SOLD *****
The Toxic has around 300 neither bat has been swung in the past 5 years as I took a break from playing

Looking for $65.00 for the M75120 and $70.00 for the Toxic

$75 for the pair !....... feel free to make me an offer as well !

bats%201.png

bats%203.jpg

bats%202.jpg

Last edited:

tdsoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
I would like to offer you $50 for the Worth Toxic. Please let me know. Thanks for your time and consideration. TDsoftball.
the league and tourney directors around where I live have decided that any bat with out the new assoc. stamps on them are no longer allowed for league or tourney play here, even if they pass compression.
The M75120 has a spot where some icy-hot dripped on to it and ran down the barrel and what looks like the start of some paint cracks.
The Toxic has one small paint chip, both bats have the usual paint scratches from the fields and the bag.

The M75120 has around 400 ish swings on it
The Toxic has around 300 neither bat has been swung in the past 5 years as I took a break from playing

bats%201.png

bats%203.jpg

bats%202.jpg

tyburon7

Addicted to Softballfans

bats%201.png

bats%203.jpg

bats%202.jpg

bats%201.png

bats%203.jpg

bats%202.jpg
Are these still available?