McDavid Leg sleeve

MikeyThaKid24

KDay 93.5
Im getting tired of tearing up my knee and leg when sliding in the outfield grass and in the dirt. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the HexForce HexPad Extended Leg Sleeves from McDavid??? what would you think of these as they appear to cover your entire leg.

birm16

Nats Jersey IJS
Im getting tired of tearing up my knee and leg when sliding in the outfield grass and in the dirt. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the HexForce HexPad Extended Leg Sleeves from McDavid??? what would you think of these as they appear to cover your entire leg.

i heard pants might help as well..

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Gay
Mizuno knee slider is the way to go
Gayer

Wear some ****ing pants and quit trying to be fastpitch girl.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Have you ever played a tourney in texas in aug?
It can be brutal and your pants weigh 10 lbs with all the sweat.

No....I've never been anywhere hot....It's a constant 71deg F year round, every place I've ever been...I get a thermostat installed....:rolleyes:

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I don't think it's 110 in the land of the gold pants

Yeah..........It gets into the hundreds here......And I lived in Hawaii, and played in Guam where it's 90deg and 110% humidity and you need gills to berath.....but, I don't know anything.

JAM7

Addicted to Softballfans
I have one and it serves its purpose. Not bulky or anything, really don't know its there. It will be soaking wet after on game in the heat.

sophat34

<font color="blue">Bat bringer...</font>
I dont wear pants because I'm just not good enough. I don't want to be "that guy" so until I get good enough i'll stick to shorts ans scraped up legs.

CAJones17

Addicted to Softballfans
Just about every real player does.............I can actually get a good idea of someone's talent level by their refusal to wear pants, "Becuase it's hot...." Booboobooo......:(

Refusal to wear pants is why I got banned from wal-mart:eek:

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm still failing to see the correlation between not wearing pants in softball/baseball and hot weather. When did softball become a winter sport? Can I sign up? I sure miss playing ball in January.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have you ever played a tourney in texas in aug?
It can be brutal and your pants weigh 10 lbs with all the sweat.

I'm pretty sure our heat and humidity is close to yours, and I have never seen good pants weighed down by sweat. The newer pants are very breathable and dry quickly.

I wear gym shorts under my pants so I can take my pants off right after the game. That seems to be enough for me.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also, the baseball players I play with say if you're tearing those up you're not sliding right. They say to slide on your butt, and ****ies will cover that. You won't rip them. I don't slide right, I'm just taking their word for it.

diet pepsi

Addicted to Softballfans
JBO, you are so correct. And MLB wear pants every day, in every type of weather. I used to be a big supporter of shorts and sliders, but pants have improved so much that I have changed my mind. Can you imagine a MLB player in shorts?