MD Team Looking for players for 2020

simpsonps121

Addicted to Softballfans
Family Mowing Old Line (used to be called Isagenix Old Line) is looking for players for 2020. We have existed for 9 or 10 years, gone to Worlds every year except the first year. Have won 3 Fall States, been top 10 in E States a couple of times, 2x 4th at E Nationals, this year runner up at E Nationals.

Positives:
1. We play 2x a month.
2. The leadership is basically the same. Matt, Sean, and JB have been together for around 5 years. (JB around 5 years, Sean quite a bit longer.)
3. No drinking during tournaments.
4. No fundraising.
5. We travel to Winter Worlds and Florida Worlds.
6. Everyone starts 2 out of 3 games. If we ask you to play with us, we will play you.

Negatives:
1. We are rebuilding. The young kids including 4 starters (SS, 1B, LF, OF) are leaving to start a new team.
2. We are self sponsored. We divide the tournament costs evenly among the team. Last year we paid around 6K in tournament fees. We had about 2K in sponsorship and money we had won, so the team divided the remaining 4K among ourselves. Buyin was around $250.
3. We don't cut because of performance. We have cut because of attitude, but never for performance.

If interested, we would love to have a conversation. Hopefully we can get you to a tournament in the fall!!

J Rhino

Hello! I created an account on here just to reply to this thread. 15+ years of baseball experience at first base, power-hitting lefty. I live in Gaithersburg but work in College Park. Would love to discuss an opening with your team. Let me know the best way to get in contact with your organization!

Thanks