Memo to Louisville

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
Return to the old LS 2X composite OR lose market share.

Your choice.

That's called free consulting advice.

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't get it? Don't they make it themselves mixing elements, compounds and all that scientific stuff?

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
i cant tell the difference in the ASA bats between the OG zk2 and the ri Z2k. I kinda prefer the ri. cant speak for the utrip bats though.

Jbird-21

Manager
There working on it. Trust me.
The new batch z3 that r out r LEGIT... The new sonic comes out very soon and the new 15 z2 r coming out. U won't be disappointed.

Pesky7

Addicted to Softballfans
spoke to the LS rep today, they said LS2X was purchased composite from Cali, while the pure 360 is bought in Taiwan. Easily a money thing. They claim they are designed with the same specs, but the materials HAVE TO be different

Aggie In OK

Addicted to Softballfans
spoke to the LS rep today, they said LS2X was purchased composite from Cali, while the pure 360 is bought in Taiwan. Easily a money thing. They claim they are designed with the same specs, but the materials HAVE TO be different

well ****, the Z1K's were cheaper than Z2K's/Z3K's so that doesnt jive at all.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
well ****, the Z1K's were cheaper than Z2K's/Z3K's so that doesnt jive at all.

its cause the z1k didnt have much demand because everyone still thought LS sucked. after the z1k came the z2k and everyone started realizing the hype was true and the demand went up.

Pesky7

Addicted to Softballfans
Why is no company looking to jump on board and re manufacture the z+? There's a ton of money to be made!!

House00

Slingin' lead!
its cause the z1k didnt have much demand because everyone still thought LS sucked. after the z1k came the z2k and everyone started realizing the hype was true and the demand went up.

I started swinging the z1k when it first came out and everyone looked at me sideways... I offered friends to swing it and they laughed at me... now a local guy plays for Backman/Shoppe so now EVERYONE I know wants LS bats... I tried to tell these pricks years ago but nobody listened! I loved my og z1k and I'm kinda happy that all but one of all the people I play with never swung one and will never know the greatness lol...

ALLARMY44

I went through the same ridicules House00 down here in Georgia when I brought OG z1K to my league in 2010. The bat was given to me buy a LS rep at the 2010 Bat Wars in Panama City. Once my teammates saw it in action it turned everybody's heads. It's a legendary bat.