Mens 55 and over modified softball league.

franknwhit

Game on!
I'm at the age of 60 and got a chance to play in the 55 and over modified league. Had played slow pitch for 40 years.
I had a blast playing it took a few games to learn how to hit and pitch in modified. It was amazing to see a bunch of these guys still can play. This league is in the Albany N.Y. area. (Clifton Park)
Only 5 teams in the league, but every team is pretty good and all compete to win and have fun.
Can't wait for next season, wish their was a few leagues closer, but the over an hour drive it's worth it to me to play. Most of the games are Saturday mornings and a easy place to get to. Rejuvenated and ready to keep playing ball.

Wayne 33

Banned User
I'm 64 and still playing about three days a week. Going to Lakeland, FL (Tigers spring training site?) in February for a tournament of champions tournament.

blakcherry329

i'm 55 and just got back into modified, after about a 5 year layoff. Had a pinched nerve that effected my modified pitching, but didn't bother my slow pitch delivery. Did pretty well in a Jersey City, NJ league. Good league. Good people. I think I'm going to go back next year.

bboystregs

Extra Hitter
There is a old man League and Staten Island that's pretty good I believe it's over 40 or 50 something like that. And then Jersey there's a lot of leads that are a little bit more open than strict modified and they're pretty good