Men's Sunday Slo-Pitch Team in San Diego (Mira Mesa) Needs Players!!

nmontez

Hello,

I manage a well established men's slo-pitch team that needs a few dependable players for upcoming spring/summer 2014 season. We are a great group of guys. We are a competitive team that consistently challenges for the league championship and the playoff championship. I need 3 players in the following positions-SS, 3B, Outfielder, or Utility IF/OF. I am looking for solid experienced players with good attitudes that will fit in with our core players so that we will be one of the top teams when the season starts in March.

We play in a competitive fun ASA league in Mira Mesa with 9 inning games! A 12 game regular season followed by a single elimination playoff tournament. Games are Sundays at 8:30, 10, and 11:30. We hope to set up a Practice in the next couple weeks. League registration is due February 1 and the cost would be $65 for the season. Please email me at [email protected] or call me at 619-203-2204 if you are interested. I am trying to get my team registered and finalize my roster this week. Please contact me with any questions. Thank you for reading.

Nick