Mesh or no mesh

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
I've never owned a mesh back but would assume it would be lighter of the two if that matters

MaverickAH

When it comes to a Vinci, I say flip a coin.

There is no appreciable weight difference between leather & mesh versions. The mesh that Vinci uses is substantial. The mesh may provide for a slightly reduced break-in time. If you're looking for weight savings, go for open web/open back.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
When I order limited series gloves I ordered mesh most every time. When I went to the Optimus I got one in mesh and one in leahter. I use the leather model and the mesh one is still NIW. The mesh on the Optimus provides zero weight advantage. The only thing it does is reduce the time to break in the glove. The MLB players wearing Vinci are split between mesh and leather as well.

On a side note I think we will have something very exciting for you guys very soon. Sorry but that's all I can say for now.

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I have a couple of each. The Mesh breaks in faster for sure. I break in my mesh gloves about twice as fast as the all leather. My Optimus ALL LEATHER is the nicest glove I have ever owned.

Spackler

...got that goin for me
Figure you want to save weight, if so make sure the model you want is actually lighter cause some aren't. But the mesh is good quality so no worries there. I had a TJ1952 mesh that was lighter then my leather one and rocked....

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
When I order limited series gloves I ordered mesh most every time. When I went to the Optimus I got one in mesh and one in leahter. I use the leather model and the mesh one is still NIW. The mesh on the Optimus provides zero weight advantage. The only thing it does is reduce the time to break in the glove. The MLB players wearing Vinci are split between mesh and leather as well.

On a side note I think we will have something very exciting for you guys very soon. Sorry but that's all I can say for now.

YEA BRO , PETE NEVER STOPS, HE IS LIKE A MAD DR FRANKINSTIEN, lol.