Mid-Michigan ASA D tourney team seeking guys

ELSoftballClub

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure if this Board gets as much traffic as it used to, but we are a Mid- Michigan ASA D tourney team looking for a couple guys. Team is made up of solid guys, some of which have recently won state titles. If interested let me know. While we are focussing on 1 or 2 ASA qualifiers and D states in July, there are opportunities to play as often as you want. Would love to find a SS/MI or 2 but may even be able to take an OF. Also, although we have some D+ classed guys, there are no C players, so we could accomodate up to 3 C players too. Thought i would check here for guys because maybe there are some guys that cant play twice a month but might be interested in a reduced schedule due to family and/or work commitments.

Feel free to message for more info.

Normy

I'm from the Midland area but you probably don't want me on your team. I'm a beer leaguer at best. Good luck!

Normy

Let me know when the games are and I might stop down and watch. I'm assuming they're at the Red Coat fields?

Joewhalen2424

Not sure if this Board gets as much traffic as it used to, but we are a Mid- Michigan ASA D tourney team looking for a couple guys. Team is made up of solid guys, some of which have recently won state titles. If interested let me know. While we are focussing on 1 or 2 ASA qualifiers and D states in July, there are opportunities to play as often as you want. Would love to find a SS/MI or 2 but may even be able to take an OF. Also, although we have some D+ classed guys, there are no C players, so we could accomodate up to 3 C players too. Thought i would check here for guys because maybe there are some guys that cant play twice a month but might be interested in a reduced schedule due to family and/or work commitments.

Bulldogg4

What area are you guys trying to play in? What's the team name?