Middleton WI Snowball Tourney Jan. 17-18

Toad_1

I can't hit
Middleton WI Snowball Tourney
January 17th-18th

Bowling Green Rec Center
7625 Lisa Ln
Middleton, WI 53562

bdclubber (Shawn) and myself (Ben) are forming a team for this one. The entry fee is paid for and we're trying to fill the roster early. Please feel free to commit to the team and you'll play.

Food and beverage catered by The Club Tavern.

Rules:
ASA bats (new or old stamp)
**Not Approved**= Miken, DeMarini, Worth PST, Mizuno Crush, TPS Voltage, Easton Synergy

Swing and miss=get another swing (important rule, don't like the pitch and it's close, use the intentional miss). Hit and foul=get another swing. Ball hits mat=out.

Unlimited home runs. 230' down the lines 250' to center.

11 fielders and 15 hitters allowed.

Metal spikes allowed and encouraged.

Wins are not guaranteed but the fun is. :thumb:

Game Times for the Fuzzy Ducks
First Game: Saturday Noon
Win: ?
Lose: ?

Roster

Batting order - Name - Position

1. *Kyle (Kevin's son) Short Stop
2. *Jon (johnny darter) Left Center
3. *Benny (Kweez) Right Center
4. *Blue (the Team Legend) DH/Rotation
5. *Jason (Janesville Bulldog) Second
6. *Chad (recleaguer83) Right
7. *Kevin (aka. Nitschke) First
8. *Rich (league teammate) Third
9. *Joe (Big$exy69) Pitcher
10. *Andrew (Bulldogs#27) Middle Infield/Rover
11. *Ben (Toad_1) Left

*Confirmed "Yes" as playing

Off the roster but possibility of playing on Saturday or Sunday, depending on circumstances: Shawn (bdclubber), Bart (UWmad), James (jscx79)

Not on the roster any longer: Jeff (KappaKid83)

Last edited:

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Always a great time playing in Middleton snow ball! If you have never done it, you should try it at least once!

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm interested in playing. Never played in it before. If you fill up with regulars, no problem. If you need me i'm in.

Toad_1

I can't hit
Shawn lets start getting a count early so we know what's up. Might need to get some fielding positions solidified as well: (so far)

*Ben (Toad_1) Left
*Andrew (Bulldogs#27) outfield/infield
*Kevin (aka. Nitschke) 1st/catcher
*Kyle (Kevin's son) short stop/2nd
*Joe (Big$exy69) pitcher
*Jon (johnny darter) Left Center
*Chad (recleaguer83)
*Rich (league teammate)
*Jason (Janesville Bulldogs)
*Benny (Kweez)

*Confirmed "Yes" as playing

Off the roster but possibility of playing on Saturday or Sunday, depending on circumstances: Shawn (bdclubber), Bart (UWmad), James (jscx79)

Not on the roster any longer: Jeff (KappaKid83)

----
TEAM NAME:

Shawn, please keep this updated and I'll do the same. Thanks.

Last edited:

jscx79

Addicted to Softballfans
Count me for this. I played with you guys 2 years ago, but missed out getting on your team last year.

Toad_1

I can't hit
Roster updated.

Keep 'em coming.

Shawn, Kevin mentioned something about his son wanting to play when I was at your tournament. Check with him to see if that's still the case.

Is either Ben or Blue in again this year? Love those guys.

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Just so guys know its terribly ran, pitches come in 20 foot high plus, the umps have no fun, and the payouts are a huge joke. But with that being said see you all that Saturday. ha

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
I think the pitches have actually come down a little the last couple years. But yeah its definitely not those 8 ft. groove pitches that all you big tourney ballers are used to lol. 15-20 feet is pretty much the norm

coreyhess

Addicted to Softballfans
Depends on the ump. One game I was throwing at least 17 feet up every pitch, next game a different ump called them balls so I had to pitch lower.

Kleinjohnson

Swinger... NOT collector
Just so guys know its terribly ran, pitches come in 20 foot high plus, the umps have no fun, and the payouts are a huge joke. But with that being said see you all that Saturday. ha

Every word of that is the truth. Horribly ran in every aspect, and 20 footers all day. Frustrating as hell.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Every word of that is the truth. Horribly ran in every aspect, and 20 footers all day. Frustrating as hell.

How do you think the locals feel seeing 6 footers?

It's softball in the snow where it takes a 251' fly ball to score a run .. it is what it is.

Defending champs will be back ..:D

Kleinjohnson

Swinger... NOT collector
How do you think the locals feel seeing 6 footers?

It's softball in the snow where it takes a 251' fly ball to score a run .. it is what it is.

Defending champs will be back ..:D

Lol, I knew you wouldn't care for that comment, since I was talking about you. The last game I played in middleton was 2 years ago on Sunday with you on the mound making our lives miserable. Is that orange mayhem still around? The one that was handed down to you guys by god?

AJ22

Super Moderator
Lol, I knew you wouldn't care for that comment, since I was talking about you. The last game I played in middleton was 2 years ago on Sunday with you on the mound making our lives miserable. Is that orange mayhem still around? The one that was handed down to you guys by god?

I think Boater (played RF) was swinging the Mayhem. Some of the guys were swinging my M7598's. Mutant's seem to be bat of choice when cold.

But yeah. The umps let guys throw it high. Well over the 16' limit.

Kleinjohnson

Swinger... NOT collector
2 years ago at least 6 guys in the middle of your order swung it. I do remember you with your m7598 too.

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
i will play if you are still looking for a guy, played with you guys a couple different years in this tourney but i think i missed last years

my name is Jeremy

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
You guys play in the snow???? That is the craziest thing I have ever heard.

AJ, you ever have a decent tourney, not in the snow, let me know and I will try to make it home.