Middleton WI Snowball Tourney Jan. 17-18

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah it definitely could be sloppy today. Good luck Fuzzy Ducks. Try and win a game so I can come down and get a few swings in tomorrow

Toad_1

I can't hit
Bowling Green Sports Complex. Posted in first post of thread is the address.

1st game at noon today on diamond D. Win we'll play at 3pm today on diamond A. Lose and we'll play at 4pm on diamond A. See you guys soon.

Kleinjohnson

Swinger... NOT collector
After all the bitching I did, we ended up on weak side of the bracket that he put all of his local teams on. We are 3-0 and we play a 4th local team tommorow to start.

Toad_1

I can't hit
This year may have not been the most successful for the Fuzzy Ducks. Still all in all it was a good time. Thank you to all those that participated on this team.

To everyone else on the other teams: bless you all for your friendship and ability to acknowledge the passion we all feel for the game and sportsmanship. For this year, more than any other I've been part of, the participants have understood what it's all about= eachother. Forget the fields, umps and a''holes. Damn. Thanks you guys.

Blessings to all and see you on fields soon enough.

UWmad

Addicted to Softballfans
This year may have not been the most successful for the Fuzzy Ducks. Still all in all it was a good time. Thank you to all those that participated on this team.

To everyone else on the other teams: bless you all for your friendship and ability to acknowledge the passion we all feel for the game and sportsmanship. For this year, more than any other I've been part of, the participants have understood what it's all about= eachother. Forget the fields, umps and a''holes. Damn. Thanks you guys.

Blessings to all and see you on fields soon enough.

How'd you guys do Ben? Get to play Sunday with Shawn?

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
They did play at least 1 game this morning but I didn't go down. Had things going on at home with the family.

Kweez

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry I didn't make it back Sunday. Got too drunk and didn't wake up until 10am smh

Toad_1

I can't hit
How'd you guys do Ben? Get to play Sunday with Shawn?

Lost the first game because we couldn't figure out how to hit consistently and prevent shots through the middle on defense. Second game we won, but only because of some very timely hitting, mainly in the final innings. And lets just say our third game Sunday morning should have been called in the third inning, it was that bad.

They did play at least 1 game this morning but I didn't go down. Had things going on at home with the family.

I'm thankful for anyone who is willing to participate solely in their children's lives. My hat goes out to you for putting priorities in order. (Same goes for all of you parents out there [ including Bart's imaginary family :)] )

Sorry I didn't make it back Sunday. Got too drunk and didn't wake up until 10am smh

I was pretty concerned as to your where a bouts. Not because of softball. More a worry for your safety and making sure you were alright. Since I didn't have a way to contact you or Blue… Yeah. Thankfully it sounds like you made it back home safely.

Once again thanks for your participation this year Benny. You and Blue added to the teams success.