Middleton (WI) snowball tourney

Toad_1

I can't hit
Well, the only thing to change is the if we lose game: not 2pm but is now 4pm. We aren't going to lose so whatever...

Our first opponent is Arrowhead. Most of the guys play league together and make a run or two in a few UA tourneys every year. Not exactly a gimme. Still we'll win.

Kweez

Addicted to Softballfans
Alright. I'm just booking a room up there this time. And I'm finding a bar Saturday night lol

WarHorse

Star Player
Alright. I'm just booking a room up there this time. And I'm finding a bar Saturday night lol

Village Green. Best burgers in middleton. Their cajun chix sammies are amazing too. Paul's is also nearby

Last edited:

WarHorse

Star Player
I may be checking this out....

There's also capital brewery just up the road which has a huge bar too. There's all really right next to each other. Pauls is around the corner from VG, and VG is just down the road from Capital Brewery. All are right near the hotels, within walking distance

UWmad

Addicted to Softballfans
So, is Ben going to give us the annual 360 degree pics of the field conditions that we can be expecting this year?

Toad_1

I can't hit
So, is Ben going to give us the annual 360 degree pics of the field conditions that we can be expecting this year?

Those will be taken tomorrow when I get off work. We're suppose to get another possible 1/2" of snow yet tonight. :biggthumpup:

Now that it's mid-week, who's playing where in the field? Shawn is automatic 1st, catcher or DH. I'll most likely be in the outfield, somewhere. Mr. No Shins will be wherever other than pitcher. Who else...

I remember one year all we had were infielders. That was fun. :eek: Definitely are in need of a someone who's comfortable pitching.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Still finalizing a couple spots on the team but we should be fine. I'm hoping to have twelve guys total then I wwould EH. Bartholomew has to be at catcher so he can get hit in the head by thrown bats. Kevin K will most likely be at first and if I can get his son to play, he would probably be middle infield somewhere. We do need a pitcher which really shouldn't be a problem since the matt is so damn big. We will figure things out at game time just like we always do lol

Toad_1

I can't hit
Hahaha... It's a huge welcome mat. Most guys will either stand with their toes just off the mat or completely stand on it. Always a good idea to remember that the dummie swing is your best friend. (Don't take a strike looking or you're out. And for heavens sakes don't rely on the umpires to call illegal pitches.)

Nice to see that we already have three volunteers for the outfield.

Bat to the head :thumb:

WarHorse

Star Player
Hahaha... It's a huge welcome mat. Most guys will either stand with their toes just off the mat or completely stand on it. Always a good idea to remember that the dummie swing is your best friend. (Don't take a strike looking or you're out. And for heavens sakes don't rely on the umpires to call illegal pitches.)

Nice to see that we already have three volunteers for the outfield.

Bat to the head :thumb:

With a mat that big get ready to swing at everything. I probably will.

WarHorse

Star Player
This is going to be retarded fun. With all 4 layers of clothes to stay warm since it's going to be like 9 degrees.

UWmad

Addicted to Softballfans
Catcher...I've had enough with the bats to the head! I'll play anywhere though...I'm a team player! Boy, that hoodie Trav has on sure does look nice! Too bad Shawn didn't get one...I don't like him! Shawn...I need a place to stay though! The town of Beaver is in big trouble this weekend with me there!!!!!