Mike macenko...

EJ22

Addicted to Softballfans
a few days ago Mike Macenko was taken to the Hospital with a blood clot in his brain. He is doing well today, but remains in the hospital. Please keep him and his family in your prayers this holiday season.

Treb

Retired
i always like talking to Mike on the phone. he'd go on and on about anything. Thoughts and prayers, hope he gets well.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Truly one of the great guys in the sport. Ever shake his hand? felt like shaking a boxing glove:eek:

Mike I wish you well and quick recovery!!

Nacirema85

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn. Blood clots in the brain are no joke and usually game over.

b62gP.jpg

Hoodlum11

Addicted to Softballfans
I've had the pleasure to meet Mike on a few occassions, just an all around great guy! And yes, his hands are gi-normous!

Prayers sent!

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!
Great ambassador for the game... Hoping all turns out well! Love reading all his stories on FB, talking with him at tournaments and him making me feel like such a small human being :)

Hoping to see him around at the fields very soon!

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Mighty Mike has done so much for the game and is one of the nicest guys you'd ever meet. Hate to hear this. Prayers going out.

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Wow a very good man met him at SSUSA tourneys selling bats.. Bigcat44 (Mike) my deepest best wishes for you a on quick and healthy recovery!! :biggthumpup:

Pete D

Addicted to Softballfans
Truly one of the great guys in the sport. Ever shake his hand? felt like shaking a boxing glove:eek:

Mike I wish you well and quick recovery!!

Yeah - I was kidding him about that.....and he said - "you should have seen my Mom's hands" - somehow I knew that to be true.......:biggthumpup:

ABLXTRA

veteran
Have met Mike on several occasions truly an embassador of the game . Wish him good luck and a speedy recovery

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
Mac is a truly classy guy, met him on several occasions and always willing to talk w anyone about softball, like a grandpa telling war stories .. great fella and hope he gets we'll soon, in our PRAYERS … hope top see you at the fields again soon ..

Super

EJ22

Addicted to Softballfans
Mike Macenco update...

Mike is doing well. He is getting out of intensive care tomorrow. , however will still be hospitalized for some time. sounded much better than a couple days ago................................ej22

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
Mike is doing well. He is getting out of intensive care tomorrow. , however will still be hospitalized for some time. sounded much better than a couple days ago................................ej22

Great news to hear, thanks for the update!

BruceinGa

always online

Thanks for the update. ej22, are you erick?