Miken ASA Bats

ndnxpress_17

Addicted to Softballfans
I was just looking for some feedback on what you guys use and feel is the best Miken ASA bat currently out there. I've been switching back and forth from Miken and Demarini and feel I like Miken's ASA Psycho better.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA DC41 is supposed to be pretty good, I have never seen one actually being hit though.

bronx90210

Addicted to Softballfans
The Asa dc41 is amazing that bat has some serious pop but I'm a huge fan for one piece bats and I have this years freak 52 max load and the Supermax freak 52 is a beast but with all of the new miken bats you have to give them some time once you break the in they are on fire.

They say that every year and suckers eat it up like candy. I am totally happy buying last year's models on clearance

Quite true because it's typically a repaint every year. However, it looks like Miken has taken a page (read: technology) from Monsta and this bat is a complete redesign. I could typically care less about ASA (even though I play a fair amount) but this bat has piqued my interest. Monsta sound and performance with a return. Who would've thought?!!

RustyShakleford

Quite true because it's typically a repaint every year. However, it looks like Miken has taken a page (read: technology) from Monsta and this bat is a complete redesign. I could typically care less about ASA (even though I play a fair amount) but this bat has piqued my interest. Monsta sound and performance with a return. Who would've thought?!!

you mean they took a page from demarini. monsta took it their idea from demarini as well

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
^^^monstard stole it from DeMar and then accused Anarchy(?) of stealing it from them! Kills me every time. "Don't steal our stolen tech!"

Last edited:

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
Son of ***** there it is. I'm interested to get one of these and swing it. Been hearing good things about this bat. We shall see.

Dan411

Star Player
That connection piece looks pretty similar to what Combat was doing a year or so back on their two piece bats.