Miken Forum Rules and Returns Dept. Information

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
**********Manufacturer Forums are for questions and comments regarding the specific manufacturer. Please keep all selling, trading, and buying threads in the marketplace section.*********

Bats that have no warranty will have a "W" melted into the endcap (not the Miken logo)

Returns Phone number - (877) 807-5291

Warranty Return Address –
Miken Sports
Warranty Department, R.A. #
132 Bissen St
Caledonia, MN 55921-1811

Online Return Form - http://secure.rawlings.com/cgi-bin/lansaweb?procfun+WPRODUCT+WMIKENW+PRD

Returning a Bat for Warranty Consideration
For the quickest turn around, ubmit our online Return Authorization Form. The following information is required for a warranty repair, replacement, or return of purchase price: model, length, weight, date of purchase and location of purchase. The return authorization number will be issued via email.

Send the bat and the original purchase receipt, freight prepaid, to the following address:
Miken Sports
Warranty Department
R.A. #
415 East South Street
Caledonia, MN 55921

Miken will inspect the returned bat for compliance with warranty requirements, detailed in the Miken Limited Warranty Information sheet provided with your new bat. Miken reserves the right to conduct whatever testing on the returned bat that it deems appropriate, including destructive testing, to determine whether the bat meets the warranty requirements. If Miken determines that the bat does not comply with the warranty requirements, the bat (in the condition resulting from any testing done pursuant to this paragraph) will be returned to the sender. Bats received without an original receipt or other proof of purchase acceptable to Miken will not be honored for warranty consideration.

Warranty will not be processed without a receipt. Miken's warranty does not apply to third party receipts (see warranty page for more information.)

Your bat must be received on or before
your 1 year warranty expiration date.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
that means you pay for the shipping to them and not send it COD, they will cover shipping back to you.

hardcor44

Bottoms Up/Sports55.com
I do not have a receipt for my Freak. It has never been returned but I'm skeptical of Miken honoring the warranty without a receipt. Has anyone had any success returning a Freak without a receipt?

Also, what bats are they delivering as warratny replacements for Freaks these days?

Thanks.

mrcub8

maybe next year!-Cub fans
hardcor44 said:
I do not have a receipt for my Freak. It has never been returned but I'm skeptical of Miken honoring the warranty without a receipt. Has anyone had any success returning a Freak without a receipt?

Also, what bats are they delivering as warratny replacements for Freaks these days?

Thanks.
don't even bother sending in a bat for warranty without a receipt.....:(

iowacity

Addicted to Softballfans
Still the question remains...

Thanks.

I have a Miken Freak and the receipt from 2 years ago. If I send in the bat to Miken, will they replace the bat with another bat? i.e. Freak 98, NRG, or something close so I can still have a bat for ASA play?

Thanks!!

gmen07

i suck at softball
I bought a Freak Plus NIW with reciept september 2008 off E-GAY for a little over what i should have paid. Point being it broke in half in october and i sent it back but MIKEN said that the reciept was not vaild ( i guess cause i bought it off EBAY) point being my friend bought a freak plus at the end of Dec. and he said i can have his reciept and send it back....i truly believe not cheating any manufacture but i think i got ****ed. First off would you guys send it back with your buddies reciept hypothetically? and do you think they kept the serial number on file when i sent it the first time and will tell me to get Bent anyways? LET ME HEAR THE OPINONS GUYS

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
deleted old posts, first post has correct info still

I bought a Freak Plus NIW with reciept september 2008 off E-GAY for a little over what i should have paid. Point being it broke in half in october and i sent it back but MIKEN said that the reciept was not vaild ( i guess cause i bought it off EBAY) point being my friend bought a freak plus at the end of Dec. and he said i can have his reciept and send it back....i truly believe not cheating any manufacture but i think i got ****ed. First off would you guys send it back with your buddies reciept hypothetically? and do you think they kept the serial number on file when i sent it the first time and will tell me to get Bent anyways? LET ME HEAR THE OPINONS GUYS
Miken also tracks returns by serial number but I dont know if they track denied claims by serial, ebay receipts are not valid receipts so it makes sence why they denied yours.

BRAIN

Rookie
Does anyone know how to submit multiple bats with 1 RA#? It says in the msg I got" ADDITIONALLY: You only need to submit 1 (one) form for multiple bats."

If this is true, how do I tell them I am returning another bat and what weight I want? There is no way to edit the RA I already submitted. :confused:

BRAIN

Rookie
Does anyone know how to submit multiple bats with 1 RA#? It says in the msg I got" ADDITIONALLY: You only need to submit 1 (one) form for multiple bats."

If this is true, how do I tell them I am returning another bat and what weight I want? There is no way to edit the RA I already submitted. :confused:

Update: I called Miken and they said all you do is submit the 1 RA form and then on the 2nd bat just write the RA# from the first bat and send them in. Obviously you need a receipt for each bat.

RLead

The ONE!
I know a guy who has a 250 Recoil - the handle busted clean off last night. When he called in they are saying that he has to take a Nemesis or nothing. They will not give him a Vicous. They said that if he does not like it they will fix his bat. Any suggestions??

djmas1998

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a super freak I preordered on august 1st and was billed on august 1st. I did not recieve the bat until the 28th of august. What will Miken do when they see the receipt says August 1st 2008? I don't think these bats even shipped out until like august 15th? Any suggestions here?

djmas1998

Addicted to Softballfans
Update... Miken customer service is GTG! Just got my replacement in the mail. I'm very happy that Miken did NOT try and screw me over here. Sent the bat to Miken last thursday and got the replacement today. No issues at all with my receipt being dated August 1st since this was a preorder. Miken COULD have said "the receipt says you bought this august 1st so that is what we have to go by" but the didn't.

thanks so much MIKEN,

hc42

sweet! New Title!
Miken reasons for return - "performance"

Will they really take a bat for return based on "Performance"?

I have a miken nemesis that i am considering sending back based on this option- any thoughts?

zschaefer

The Veteran
Will they really take a bat for return based on "Performance"?

I have a miken nemesis that i am considering sending back based on this option- any thoughts?

they probably would, but it would be your only return and you would get a no return bat back

mosdef29

Addicted to Softballfans
How strict are they about keeping to the list of replacements from the website? It's only showing a Burn HT as a replacement for a Burn HT :( Has anyone returned a bat because of "Performance"?

Just tried calling but they were already closed.

Orgagma09

Banned User
Miken Forum Rules and Returns Dept Information

Anyone have contact information for returns on Miken bats within Canada? I know that they are a direct return, however the information in the warranty paper they give you is for US returned with RMA# required.

I am looking for a 800 number to call for returning within Canada?

Thanks in advance for your help.