Miken Forum Rules and Returns Dept. Information

Skeeboof25

Addicted to Softballfans
I just got my return bat from last year, its an FX700, it broke after 25 swings. We hit in a heated warehouse, it is kept at 65 degrees. Is there any chance I can get a new bat?

teddersx6

Go Pack Go!!!!!!
I just got my return bat from last year, its an FX700, it broke after 25 swings. We hit in a heated warehouse, it is kept at 65 degrees. Is there any chance I can get a new bat?

Try calling Miken, they will be able to better help you

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos

What did they say, just curious? Hopefully they don't treat you like Worth treated me a few years back. Hit a Mayhem in one single game, 3rd at bat and the barrel snapped off the taper. God damn thing looked brand new, and Worth still counted it as my return and sent me a NR bat back. Never touched a Worth bat since, hopefully Miken treats you right.

Quack07

Star Player
I just returned a phsycho flex, it busted out of the wrapper after two rounds of batting practice. The guy from Miken just called and said all he could send me back is a FX 700. How could this be?

Twalsh

The Veteran
OG 2004 Miken Ultra 2

I just purchased a (2004 OG Miken Ultra 2 ), it does not have an ASA or Senior Bat stamp. I play in 50+ SPA, ISA and SSUSA...can I use this bat?
Thanks, Tim.

icurnvs

Addicted to Softballfans
I saw others ask, but didn't see a definitive answer. What constitutes a valid return for "Performance"? I have a Velocit-E 2.0 and I'm really disappointed with it - its got around 800 hits on it and my 300-hit Salvo has significantly more pop and distance (not a hidden salvo fanboy post), which doesn't seem right with them both being post-abi bats. In addition, it developed a slight rattle after only 200 hits, sounds like maybe 3 or 4 small pieces loose in there. Is that enough to justify a return for rattle?

I'd much rather try a fresh start with a FX700 (the return for the Velocit-E 2), or sell the return and upgrade to something else. I just don't want to go through the effort of sending it in for replacement only to get it returned to me with them saying its GTG.

Richiebalz

Paypal sent
I saw others ask, but didn't see a definitive answer. What constitutes a valid return for "Performance"? I have a Velocit-E 2.0 and I'm really disappointed with it - its got around 800 hits on it and my 300-hit Salvo has significantly more pop and distance (not a hidden salvo fanboy post), which doesn't seem right with them both being post-abi bats. In addition, it developed a slight rattle after only 200 hits, sounds like maybe 3 or 4 small pieces loose in there. Is that enough to justify a return for rattle?

I'd much rather try a fresh start with a FX700 (the return for the Velocit-E 2), or sell the return and upgrade to something else. I just don't want to go through the effort of sending it in for replacement only to get it returned to me with them saying its GTG.

any updates? im in the same boat with my super freak 98..almost feels like there is a dead spot. my warranty is up in september

icurnvs

Addicted to Softballfans
any updates? im in the same boat with my super freak 98..almost feels like there is a dead spot. my warranty is up in september

Well, I made the mistake of returning it due to "rattle". They fixed the rattle and sent it back. So I dont have an answer about returning for performance issues, but I'm gonna wait til my bats are in two pieces now before sending them in.

SBaddict

Star Player
Richie... did you have an update on what happened with your return of the freak 98? I have a super freak that i want to return for 'performance", but not sure if they will just send it back stating it's GTG. thanks

bobby_hirst

Addicted to Softballfans
I returned an mv1 for performance a little while ago and they sent me a 2013 stamped one no questions asked

bobby_hirst

Addicted to Softballfans
just returned an nxt, got a new dc41 (black), even though the website said i would be receiving last years model (white)

freespirit -113

Hey guy's,

I've got a Freak NXT Supermax that has about 200 hits with, last month I put one over the fences with it and I noticed some "webbing" or otherwise fibers appearing from under the finish. Do you guys recommend returning or will miken return this bat for that reason?

Thanks!

bobby_hirst

Addicted to Softballfans
Webbing is normal. Some umps, however, throw them out for some reason. I'm pretty sure miken will accept, though, as a return.

woodbat

The Rookie
I found a local store with some new older model bats. If i buy them new and get a valid receipt will miken still warranty them since there older models? One is a nrg new in the wrapper and one is a new in wrapper longhaul bomber? thx

yellowmein

BP on a Tee
I sent in a DC41 on Friday, July 24th and they have shipped the reissue with a delivery date of Friday, July 31st. Great customer service.

Trouble52

Anybody know if Miken can repair an end cap? Getting lots of vibration off my DC Reissue. I love the bat and would prefer not to lose it. Dunno if they can repair or just replace. Any help would be appreciated.

Jsal12

So I have a Freak 30 and the warranty expired in November but I have the barcode and receipt. Does this mean the barcode and receipt are useless now that the warranty is expired?

wcoastsoftball

Correct, receipt is useless. If there is an issue, call them since it is Dec 1st. But if not, and you think you will sell it in the future, keep the paperwork, helps with value.

dirtyterp23

Extra Hitter
Have a Freakadellic 911 SIS exclusive. Have a valid receipt. But lost the barcode. Will Miken honor the return with the barcode on the exclusive?