Miken freak black usssa broken pics(help)

1787Softball

Extra Hitter
Does anyone have a miken freak black usssa(black and yellow)
Pics of it broken, inside of the barrel.
I bought on locally took it to a couple of Bp session completely broke
It has both bar codes and receipt
Just need some input thanks guys.
Thanks in advance
Hopefully someone has pics lol.

Dupe19

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure what you need pics of a broken one for... Do you need to verify that yours is not shaved or something?

jav21

Addicted to Softballfans
confused op:confused:.....why dont you just post a pic of yours? this board will let you know if its altered or not:)

1787Softball

Extra Hitter
Yeah, I just didn't wanna post it up here. Cause I don't want to kill my rep or people think I swing shave. I just don't wanna send it to miken. Can anyone help?.

Dupe19

Addicted to Softballfans
You just bought the bat, your rep won't take a hit if you post it here.

If you're looking for what the inside of a shaved bat looks like, there are multiple clues. Miken likes to epoxy their endcaps from inside the bat. If you take a flash light and look into the barrel towards the endcap it should look kinda like a nice flat piece of epoxy.

The inside walls of the barrel should be very smooth with no obvious sanding marks. The thickness of the inner walls shouldn't suddenly get thicker after the sweet spot. There should also be little to no dust inside the barrel.

I'll tell you that the first inside of a barrel that most people see, they think is shaved no matter what just because they've never seen one before. Post a decent pic and we'll help you out.

Ballisttic

Star Player
then its not shaved but why were you worrying about it. was it cause you want to send it back for the return or something?

1787Softball

Extra Hitter
I was worrying about it cause it was just too ridiculous. Some of the guys at Bp were saying it looked shaved. Yeah I wanna send it back to get my return bat. I just had that though in back of my head. Thank you guys I really appreciate the help.

Raiderfan81

4theFallen Fanatic
I was worrying about it cause it was just too ridiculous. Some of the guys at Bp were saying it looked shaved. Yeah I wanna send it back to get my return bat. I just had that though in back of my head. Thank you guys I really appreciate the help.

Mikens come from the factory "just too ridiculous". That bad boy looks just like everything ive ever broke. Enjoy the new freak black youre about to get.

1787Softball

Extra Hitter
Thank you guys all the input was very helpful will be sending it in, let's see what new toy I get. Hopefully it last this time.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
100% not shaved. That code goes away. It's Mikens version of imprinting Easton on the inside. Everyone thinks everyone else has shaved bats. Slowpitch is like 3rd grade.

Cubsuns

Addicted to Softballfans
Mikens come from the factory "just too ridiculous". That bad boy looks just like everything ive ever broke. Enjoy the new freak black youre about to get.

Completely agree with too ridiculous. I bought a minty black dc-41 and after the first few swings in the back of my mind I was wondering is I was sold a dirty stick. Miken has really stepped their game up.

1787Softball

Extra Hitter
so i finally waited to return my bat, found the receipt and called miken little did i know the barcode fell. So now i'm stuck with this bat that i cant return because i cant find the bar code... just great, thanks for the input guys really wished miken would off taken it.

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
I take the barcode off and stick them to the receipt, then put the receipt in an envelope.

That's what I do....and put them in my filing cabinet....that way they are never touched or have something get ripped or fall off or etc...I am getting my warranty in case my bat breaks in a year....which can always happen fast with mikens sometimes...