For Sale/Trade Miken Recoil Maxload - 27oz

dirtyone55

Addicted to Softballfans
I am trying to clear the ball equipment out a little bit as I am going back to school and need to buy books to fill my bag.

Anyways, I have a 27oz recoil I am looking to sell. It has some visible cosmetic scratches and such, but nothing major. Still has the ASA stamp showing.

I do not have a receipt for this bat. If there is any other information that you would like to know, just ask and I will be glad to look or figure it out for you. I really do not know how many swings are on the bat, but my best guess is maybe 300 or so with most cosmetic faults from the bag since it is too light for me.

$185obo shipped and gifted.
Trades... you will have to throw some good bait out there and it would have to be heavier that what I am swinging.

Last edited:

dirtyone55

Addicted to Softballfans
A little overdue, but nonetheless here they are....

Any other questions just ask.

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

dirtyone55

Addicted to Softballfans
30oz Miken freak 98 in near mint ? If interested pm me cell #or email address for pics !

Let me think about it a little bit and see what is out there.... I swung a 98 once and wasn't too fond of it, although it was a 26 oz. and I suck and swinging light bats.

Buckeye20

Addicted to Softballfans
Let me think about it a little bit and see what is out there.... I swung a 98 once and wasn't too fond of it, although it was a 26 oz. and I suck and swinging light bats.

Nice looking stick !!!!!!!!! Keep me in mind !!!!!!!!!
Bump !!!!!! TTT

dirtyone55

Addicted to Softballfans
No word back on PM reply so it is still up there. Serial number starts with a 7 if that makes any difference?