Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Foster is probably sleeping in a Dallas airport this morning.

I learned im a gigantic ******* compared to most of you when it comes to poor customer service. Foster couldnt have been nicer to those flight people

trip

stfu
combination of four hours of sleep, pissed off about the wind, popping out, and wanting to beat their ass.

i generally don't say a whole lot while playing though

Joker

p - foster
c - ssf
1b - me
2b - jimmy
3b - dan/cody
ss - trip
mi - dan
of - toad
of - pete
of - cody
of - jeremy

ssf

Too tired to care
i think i left that jar in the cooler. i did slug down half the butterscoth though that last night. enabled me to sleep while getting buckets of water dumped on me. no joke, from the nipples down i was drenched.

I was getting absolutely soaked but would look over where you were sleeping soundly and assumed you were nice and dry.

trip

stfu
I was getting absolutely soaked but would look over where you were sleeping soundly and assumed you were nice and dry.

i'd only wake up when it dripped on my face, which wasn't too often, but i covered my face with a blanket that ended up being pretty wet too. i'd look around and see pete just sitting up in the dark. after i woke up and got out, everything was so wet i could wring the ****ers out.

i don't know why that goddamn thing was leaking. we had the rain cover up and the door / windows shut. water was everywhere. i threw pete's phone on his chest becasue there was water all over the floor

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I said it was cause she's wearing dark tinted sunglasses. My dead grandparents could read a Lumia screen in sunlight. Thing is awesome

trip

stfu
camping was g2g. i wouldn't have had it any other way. location wasn't bad. only bad part was that every passing car could be heard.. drank enough that it wasn't that much of an issue. the wind was pleasant at night because it knocked down the profanity coming from our campsite, we only had one complaint in three days

Battletoad

Banned User
Some pics added to the reddit

Link

i like jessy. we made it a point not to call him by his name the whole weekend. i probably told him to shut the **** up about 225 times.

then freaking ssf told our waitress it was his birthday.. he got a free $5.. then when she was singing she asked his name, of course, i say battletoad.

She believed it too. So I heard happy birthday battletoad.

lol dan griff'd joker's front seat made me laugh about as much as anything

That was some funny ****. Dan didn't move that fast the rest of the weekend.