Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

trip

stfu
that's how i've always played here, foul the 2nd strike off and you're out. keeps the game moving with these idiots. ejected one retard last night for throwing a tantrum

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I've only played one time with a courtesy foul, some crappy church league. Courtesy fouls are retarded

Joker

everything here is 1-1 with a courtesy now. used to have one league start 0-0 and no courtesy, lucky to get to the 6th inning in most of those games

trip

stfu
and why the **** do i have 7 unread PMs about xbox live cards? which one of you **** lockers did it this time? chode?

Center59

**** Cody
relmer I want a 27/28 but i dont want to buy one. Was hoping to trade and add cash. what is the store selling them for currently

trip

stfu
these freaking taxes on houses i'm browsing can't be that high. usually when they're that high there's no sales or income tax.. but NE has both

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
The area you looked at with papillion/lavista is expanding like crazy. Ive heard the taxes are higher to build schools and stuff to keep up with the housing

ssf

Too tired to care
Those are damn high taxes given the housing prices......but the housing prices are damn near unbelievable to me.