Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

I heard about that game. Seems like you guys got screwed, but don't understand talking **** on people for no reason.. And I'm not sure im ever seen rabbit hit middle.. Specially twice...maybe you got the wrong guy with the middle deal.. Idk. Anyways and yeah you have ever right to sit there and talk ****.. And he's my teammate so if course I'm curious on why you have a problem with him. But apparently you don't have a problem, you just look for any reason to talk **** on someone. That's the kinda guy you are that's fine. My bad for asking.. And yeah the wind sucked..

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Talking **** is not the same as making fun of someone. The dude had every appearance of imitating a SoCal douchebag. It was funny. Dat Kia

trip

stfu
i hope you're one of the few that weren't douchebags. the catcher was seemingly a nice guy.

rabbit. for ****'s sakes. i bet he gave himself that nickname after 8 mile came out. that was his life story from minute one to like minute 40.

Joker

I heard about that game. Seems like you guys got screwed, but don't understand talking **** on people for no reason.. And I'm not sure im ever seen rabbit hit middle.. Specially twice...maybe you got the wrong guy with the middle deal.. Idk. Anyways and yeah you have ever right to sit there and talk ****.. And he's my teammate so if course I'm curious on why you have a problem with him. But apparently you don't have a problem, you just look for any reason to talk **** on someone. That's the kinda guy you are that's fine. My bad for asking.. And yeah the wind sucked..

keep licking his butthole

ssf

Too tired to care
Meh - I had no problem with anyone, though there were a fair number of people/teams that took themselves way too seriously given we were a bunch of thrown together scrubs with no sleep and high blood alcohol readings.

Joker

trip, whats this fetch up in jackson hole?

in the foothills, decent views not snow capped, 2.8 acres, about an acre buildable, 1750 sq ft, 3/1, 1 car built in garage, late 70s, some updates; granite in the kitchen, tile in the bathroom

trip

stfu
jesus. depending on the location, 2.8 acres can go as low as 600 for the whole property and as high as 1.50 mill per acre.

conservative, likely 2.25mm with some sort of mountain view, if it was north of town with good views or out in teton village, 3.75mm... as long as it's buildable. full view of the tetons will easily add a mill on that much land

trip

stfu
some developer would likely demo the house and build some gaudy "modern" house on it. some boxy looking mother****er that i hit golf balls at.

trip

stfu
4.25 would be awesome. interior needs a good 30-50k in upgrades, but it'd sell for 425 after said upgrades.

trip

stfu
i remember when zillow was good. one of the guys who started it is a member the course i play, kind of an ass