Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i said 150-200 you dolt. some less than that and some more, but the majority fall in that range

trip

stfu
those flower shorts are my golfing shorts. if they were hipster shorts they'd have the old school oakley logo across the ass or they'd be full on spandex

ssf

Too tired to care
What about the pre-ripped/distressed jeans you wore in Omaha that you probably shelled out $150 for?

trip

stfu
those weren't pre ripped, i bought those at the BX on keesler afb in 2005. those jeans are broke in like a mother****er and cost me about $13

trip

stfu
bull****. i'll take a picture of those goddamn things. there's holes where pre weathered jeans wouldn't think of putting. there's still a chew can ring from like 8 years ago

trip

stfu
i hate spending money on clothes. i had to buy a new pair over the weekend without holes because my casual friday attire was too casual

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Dan bought my beer at Dave and Busters. It was right after Pete said "Trip has a tab going, get whatever you want, I am" Then he pounded like 3 shots and ran to play that guitar hero

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i needed new shorts cause i was tired of wrapping a belt around mine and them bunching up all the time. now i'm comfortably back in 34's with room to spare. i tried on 32's but they were a little tight around my glutes