Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
those are low rates compared to here. my dad pays 14k on a 360k house. my fil is about the same

FreakShow34

One minute left
Wish Kabbie was umping field 2. We got hosed.

Most over rated - Jimmy
Most under rated - Toad
Best/worst hitter - Best (toad/trip)
Best/Worst fielder - Best (Trip)
Funniest moment - Dan falling out of the batters box or golf cart, Trips wrist flick homerun, Fosters truck nuts

My hip is killing me today, you're a ****ing ****.

Also, I am too fast to run in a sandbox.

lol dan griff'd joker's front seat made me laugh about as much as anything

Would have been even better if I cracked the window and said "WTF you gonna do about it"

i'm about as nice as a person comes

I was shocked by the manners Trip has.

camping was g2g. i wouldn't have had it any other way. location wasn't bad. only bad part was that every passing car could be heard.. drank enough that it wasn't that much of an issue. the wind was pleasant at night because it knocked down the profanity coming from our campsite, we only had one complaint in three days

KC 2015. You can put a tent up in my backyard

Got to see trips bullet hole wound. It looked like the one foster showed us later that day

Foster got shot by his cousin. Trip got shot by an Iraqui

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
I've had horrible customer service the last 3 times i went in that golf galaxy. 7 employees and no help at all. I would rather hit up that Richards where you bought your cup

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
547538_597977775983_865300021_n.jpg

Last edited:

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
I'd probably have to take a pay cut. Jeremy who played RF for us worked there for a while and it didnt pay well at all

p17

screw that guy

Jeremy Brady, Head Groundskeeper

Jeremy comes to us with 21 years of golf maintenance experience and a degree in Turf and Landscape Design. He is a native Coloradan, who has worked at multiple courses including Catamount Ranch and Club, which was named one of the best courses in Colorado by Golf Digest as well as interning at Augusta National. He will be our new head groundskeeper. Please help us welcome him to the Ashland Golf Club.

p17

i've played much worse. i didn't even think it was that bad honestly. just terrible greens, everything else was pretty gtg imo. the greens i had for my qualifier may have been even worse than those, but were actually speedy so they were easier to putt

FreakShow34

One minute left
I'll have to find out how much it is to play The National in KC. I am sure I can get us on, just not sure if we would want to pay the price.

p17

i'm not paying anywhere near 150 for golf. the prices we paid i thought were perfect

p17

golf videos turned out a lot better than the softball ones. probably because i didn't have eyerolled's scratched up case on it for golf