Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

trip

stfu
I think I was with toad when we were cussing some little kid and we asked if his 25 year old dads was home from working at the gas station yet and he said yep let me get him.

I've had two father/son fights on xbl

trip

stfu
[ame="http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/18/showbiz/gallery/jersey-shore-cast-where-are-they-now/index.html?hpt=hp_c4"]'Jersey Shore' cast: Where are they now? - CNN.com[/ame]

study up ssf. battletoad made you look like battletoad

trip

stfu
i don't doubt that one bit. answer these toad

- John Quincy Adams used to skinny dip in this river that runs through Washington, D.C.

- A gendarme has this job in France

- The type of sore named for this piece of equipment could appear on the horse's back or the cowboy's bottom

- The Patagonian Desert lies west of Buenos Aires in this country

- A mischievous youngster; with "sea" in front of it, it's a spiny sea creature

trip

stfu
***** please. i had like four balls hit at me all day and turned a double play on two of them. i almost jetered some guy from damn near the outfield.

i'm used to slap hitting so i don't hit them out, re: my wrist flicker that still went out. i haven't taken full swings that weren't meant to go out since i've lived here. 270 ft fields.

ssf

Too tired to care
If these ****ers give me one more business pursuit plan or RFP to work on, I'm outta here. I hate doing this ****.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
i don't doubt that one bit. answer these toad

- John Quincy Adams used to skinny dip in this river that runs through Washington, D.C.

- A gendarme has this job in France

- The type of sore named for this piece of equipment could appear on the horse's back or the cowboy's bottom

- The Patagonian Desert lies west of Buenos Aires in this country

- A mischievous youngster; with "sea" in front of it, it's a spiny sea creature

Pretty sure I can answer 4 of 5 without cheating