Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

trip

stfu
mac n cheese was a weekly staple in my house, haven't touched it since. that stuff was gross. watery garbage.

trip

stfu
did you hear the hanzi call this morning with whitney ***mings on the air? i had to get out right when his song started.

ssf

Too tired to care
No. When I was in the car this morning they had gary and wendy the retards. Maybe I'll pull up the internet version and replay that bit.

trip

stfu
lol gary the retard.

i bet he could beat you in a trivia game too. imran khan could probably get you in since you're in the same city

FreakShow34

One minute left
Wife is cool with KC next year, just have to let her know in advance so she can adjust her work schedule. The girls will go stay at her moms for the weekend.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i should have brought some softball pants to give away. maybe i'll send them with those clubs. 34's, i think they are rpn or something

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
My wedge and putter propelled team ****** legs to victory. All trip did in his one GoPro video is snap hook one into the forest

trip

stfu
i drove like complete **** that day. couldn't hit the driving iron or the driver worth a crap. the day before i couldn't miss.

trip

stfu
you mother****ers buzzed us a few times on like hole 5. one ball was real close and the rest were definitely in range

Joker

toad telling me where to set up in the box for a slice/fade then getting lucky with one of the 75° slices