Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Foster is dead last, only because he cost me 20 bucks in tee time changes and i occasionally get flashbacks of his goatse like PTSD

trip

stfu
imbecile ssf was licking my windows. he was telling me i was driving too fast when i was doing 6 under the limit

trip

stfu
he used one of these

1299622625-80520400.jpg

ssf

Too tired to care
Bull****. If anything it's not that you were going too fast - it's that you were going too fast for your ****ty level of driving skill.

You're obviously not used to dealing with traffic. I'd love to see you here where you're hemmed by semis on all sides going 90 mph and if you are further than a car length from the vehicle in front of you, someone's squeezing into that space - usually while cutting across 4 lanes of traffic to get to their exit which is about 10 feet away.

Joker

matt6195 said:
Joker said:
matt6195 said:
Joker said:
matt6195 said:
Joker said:
matt6195 said:
Where can I get an Easton L4.0 for 225?

Thanks,
Matt
look around, can't tell you here

I have been looking. Can you email me a link if I send you my email address?
nope, look around

Thanks for nothing! Keep you the fine work.
its against the rules dip****

It isn't against the rules to email me the place. Your a troll nothing more...nothing less.

oh noes

trip

stfu
r word please. i used to drive a 400 horsepower trans am 43 miles each way from my house to downtown seattle in the heart of rush hour.

it's been like nine years though. traffic here is five cars backed up at a stoplight. main reason i won't go to yellowstone in the height of tourist season.. some dumbass stomps on his brakes because he sees a ****ing raven on the side of the road

trip

stfu
all i'd have to do is slip on my apparent preripped jeans, lennon shirt, my awesome hat.. and that's all it'd take

ssf

Too tired to care
Buddy of mine wants to hold a scotch tasting party on July 5th. This is what he's bought so far:

scotchtasting_zpsb7ca3d94.png

trip

stfu
i can't read the labels on half of them, i see glenlivet 18.. that's a $90 bottle

i think that macallan is just the macallan gold. only 30-35 bucks, same with that glenmorangie in the yellow box.

but there's like $1500 worth of cubans in front of it all