Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
-Tyler tossed me cookies and it didnt matter friday night.

Should've been 0-fer off me too if it weren't for the wind guiding your ball in front of our LF.

Pitching, I had 3 or 4 looking K's this weekend and another 4 or 5 foul outs I think. I was dealing.

Hitting... yeah let's not discuss my .333 average. 1/3 each game. 3/3 on *** appeal though. Also went down looking on a questionable flat pitch but I told blue I disagreed and walked into the dugout. I maybe have a .333 average but I also have a 4 game hitting streak. BOOM!

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
Should've been 0-fer off me too if it weren't for the wind guiding your ball in front of our LF.

Pitching, I had 3 or 4 looking K's this weekend and another 4 or 5 foul outs I think. I was dealing.

Hitting... yeah let's not discuss my .333 average. 1/3 each game. 3/3 on *** appeal though. Also went down looking on a questionable flat pitch but I told blue I disagreed and walked into the dugout. I maybe have a .333 average but I also have a 4 game hitting streak. BOOM!

yea you were dealing this weekend, must of been the travis clark look-a-like mask.

Jbird11

I missed you guys at Mound, cuz I was out of town for work.... but I'll see you this weekend in front of the Cement tent. Someone please get some extra Eye Black for our fearless leader RF'er.

DetoxNation# hoorah

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I missed you guys at Mound, cuz I was out of town for work.... but I'll see you this weekend in front of the Cement tent. Someone please get some extra Eye Black for our fearless leader RF'er.

DetoxNation# hoorah

I think he overloaded on eye black cuz it was hurting him in Mound. He was having a rough time at the plate. He made a couple nice plays out in RF. Stevetox wasn't pumpin up his OBP!!! Hoping I can get to the show field after our game at 6 in Faribault.

Jbird11

I think he overloaded on eye black cuz it was hurting him in Mound. He was having a rough time at the plate. He made a couple nice plays out in RF. Stevetox wasn't pumpin up his OBP!!! Hoping I can get to the show field after our game at 6 in Faribault.

According to the stats page he maintains, this simply isn't true.

haha.

PORKPATTYS!

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
BluesBrothers1240-620x400.jpg

t722j

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm in for Corky's for the first time! looking forward to it! first game Friday night at 9!

Sixes

K C C O

Ty, you would have loved the conditions to pitch in at the SwingingBunt Superdraft last weekend.

15-25 mile an hour winds
net in front of the pitcher
mat behind the plate.
At bat began with a 2-2 count

in 8 games I had 25 K's / foul outs

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Ty, you would have loved the conditions to pitch in at the SwingingBunt Superdraft last weekend.

15-25 mile an hour winds
net in front of the pitcher
mat behind the plate.
At bat began with a 2-2 count

in 8 games I had 25 K's / foul outs

Sounds like my Mound games. In all seriousness, yes please. I'd throw so many crappy knuckle balls. So many!

VDubb

Addicted to Softballfans
Can someone please post Corky's brackets?

I don't facespace, and assume they've only been posted there.......grazi mi amigos......

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I found the open bracket online but not C or D. All I know is we play Showbombs Friday night at 6 in Faribault, I think. Should be a tough game!

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
That got us last year. The emailed brackets were different than the brackets posted online, so we went to one field, then had to rush back to the ones we were at before to play our game.

It'd be cool if they'd throw some brackets up at some of the fields on the outskirts, instead of just the main park 10 minutes from where we were.