Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

chunkers00

Addicted to Softballfans
The Freak 12 hits some lasers. I have only used it in BP. If I were to ever play utrip, that would probably be my bat of choice.

Beauner

Starting Player
I think so. Two people on our Wednesday team have them, and the ball was just zipping off them last night.

Would have preferred that we didn't hit middle so much with them, but there was never malicious intent. Just horrid bat control.

The Freak Black is the real deal.

Jimbo81

Krueger #15
Yea our league tournament will end mid to late August. 9 teams in our division. so you get a bye week.

cwr117

Fun in fundamental.
Skilz hitting is now PHD hitting in Lake Elmo.

Just got done hitting here, I will vouch for these guys.

Great set-up, nice guys.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
If it's been raining in Elk River all day like it has been in Long Lake, it's going to be a slow night, too.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Mound had a week off this week unless we had a rain out early this season.... Well tonight would have been rained out so Bundy nailed the schedule on this one.

Beauner

Starting Player
This rain can go away any time now. My Thursday league has already used up all of our allotted rainouts for the season.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
2 more days to edit or make your picks for Shakopee, if you're interested in such a thing.

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
We still have openings for the Michelob Golden Light Annual Softball Tournament in Fargo coming up June 13th & 14th- https://www.facebook.com/MichelobGoldenLightAnnualSoftballTournament. Our divisions are as follows- Open, D, E (Rec 1 & 2), and Rec 3 & 4. In our D division, we will be giving up to 6 berths away for the 2015 ASA Men's Northern National in Fargo Sept. 4-6 https://www.facebook.com/2015northerndmenfargo (with entry of at least 24 teams) along with Cash payouts in that division. The Open, D, E (Rec 1 & 2) will have cash payouts and then the Rec 3 & 4 will have bats, paid return entries, and other prizes for payouts. Please check out the page and get entry details or you can contact me directly. Thank you

rmothes

Star Player
This rain can go away any time now. My Thursday league has already used up all of our allotted rainouts for the season.

I'm predicting rain again tomorrow night, at least in Cottage Grove. We played the first week, then I had to call games off because the batter's boxes were too much like quicksand to start the next week. Rained out after that, then for some reason the scheduler had last Thursday with no games (probably should have used it for a make-up at least, the weather was perfect). Because 1 team gets a bye every week, there is still a team who has not played a game yet! So, to hold true to form, it will rain hard in Cottage Grove tomorrow night.

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans
They cancelled league in Waconia tonight. Apparently it was too nice out......My 11 year-old has a soccer game adjacent to the fields. Poor field conditions my arse.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
We're playing in Brooklyn Center tonight. Hoping to have a night where I can use the word hit in its plural form.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
24ede586ffe43cc9e21df54d8e7a4363ea93b9db07e8ba90e87b00b9031c2f03.jpg

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Shako picks:
Open - Ts13
C- Tryon
D - 3x gear / thebox

Open - All American
C - State Farm
D - MN Dirty