Minnesota Graphic Design - Looking for work

GameSix

Addicted to Softballfans
Fast turnaround!

Provided a simple logo for me the next day exactly as asked. Reasonable price too. Thank you!

toad_2

Semiretired Player
The logo for BigHurt23

I haven't been on here in a while, so please excuse me if my critique is not to your liking.

I really like the concept and structure of your design for 'Bombers & Pinups'. The only thing I might suggest is adding a little color to the fonts/typeface to make the design more cohesive. The camo pattern is strong enough in the background that it doesn't need to be carried over into the typeface.

Mgdesign

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the critique and while you have good points the logo as it is is what the customer requested.

Mgdesign

Addicted to Softballfans
Still looking for work

Why pay artwork fees to a company that doesn't give you full rights to use a logo you paid for? With Minnesota Graphic Design all artwork is owned by the end user. Hit me up for anything graphic design. 507-779-1040 or http://www.minnesotagraphicdesign.net/

BigHurt23

Addicted to Softballfans
Mgdesigns top notch!!! Did a full sub mockup in a day or 2 ... Logo i need really quick in a few hours. Definitely getting my work!! Thanx bro

Mgdesign

Addicted to Softballfans
Still looking for work

Still looking for work. Head over to my website to see my portfolio.

bigten

Mgdesign is VGTG. He designed a company logo for me. Great turnaround time and communication. I would recommend him to anyone.

Mgdesign

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't wait until your deadline is here to get your artwork done for next season. Get something custom and made specifically for your team. All logos and designs are created one of a kind. I never use the same design or use logo templates. Stand out from the other guys and have your artwork done with Minnesota Graphic Design.

Look good, feel good, play good!

Minnesota Graphic Design, LLC
Nate Braun - Owner
507-779-1040
email: [email protected]
www.minnesotagraphicdesign.net

Mgdesign

Addicted to Softballfans
Need a new logo for your business or softball team? Don't wait until the last minute. We are a complete design service that offers everything from softball jerseys design to website design. We never use templates for any of our designs so you can be assured that our designs will be original.

Look good, feel good, play good!

Minnesota Graphic Design, LLC
Nate Braun - Owner
507-779-1040
email: [email protected]
www.minnesotagraphicdesign.net

linogall

Addicted to Softballfans
Do NOT hesitate to request some work from this man.
I asked for a updated logo for my team... less than 48 hours later he sent me exactly what I was looking for.

Huge asset to the softball community and beyond.

You will be beyond satisfied!

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Do NOT hesitate to request some work from this man.
I asked for a updated logo for my team... less than 48 hours later he sent me exactly what I was looking for.

Huge asset to the softball community and beyond.

You will be beyond satisfied!

Post pics or it didn't happen.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Please don't take this as bashing in any way.....but you should check the alignment of the logo and names on the Bad Company jersey.