MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
If Evergreen is going to be the main fields of the Dudley this year, it's a good thing they upgraded them this offseason.

Feel bad for the city grounds crew, Central is going to be a mess for weeks.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Would any of you guys want to play ball tomorrow night at 7:20 and 8:20 at Becker Park in Crystal?

deeznuts13

Village idiot
I will pass the word to my guys & see if anyone is looking to play.

I did find 2 guys last night so I'm looking for someone to play 2nd. Have a call into a guy waiting to hear if he can play or not. This isn't exactly how I pictured spudfest for us but it will work

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
The show fields are going to be Evergreen. There will also be games at Becker, and a couple games at Noble.

The parking is going to suck at Evergreen.

RodeoClown

ACCOUNT DELETED
selling al my bats, hoping to do a package deal, hoping to sell locally so I don't have to pay shipping and/or put up with the lowball offers and crap on here

OG Z1000 ASA ( silver and maroon )-26oz-returnable no issues, no receipt

OG 2000 USSSA ( red,black,gray camo) 260z- returnable, no receipt, slight rattle, "bad" QC, starts with 3

ASA only stamp Z2000 ( blue black gray camo ) 26oz- returnable with receipt in my name, good until Aug 2014, slight rattle or disc movement inside

I bought all these bats myself NIW , I am the original owner

$444.00 for all 3

THEY GONE

I'm batless

Last edited:

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
selling al my bats, hoping to do a package deal, hoping to sell locally so I don't have to pay shipping and/or put up with the lowball offers and crap on here

OG Z1000 ASA ( silver and maroon )-26oz-returnable no issues, no receipt

OG 2000 USSSA ( red,black,gray camo) 260z- returnable, no receipt, slight rattle, "bad" QC, starts with 3

ASA only stamp Z2000 ( blue black gray camo ) 26oz- returnable with receipt in my name, good until Aug 2014, slight rattle or disc movement inside

I bought all these bats myself NIW , I am the original owner

$444.00 for all 3

Wtf is this ****? Retiring?

Titan13

Not as good as I once was
The show fields are going to be Evergreen. There will also be games at Becker, and a couple games at Noble.

The parking is going to suck at Evergreen.

No kidding, how the hell are they gonna do that?? They still gonna have the beer tent and food vendors out there then?

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
No kidding, how the hell are they gonna do that?? They still gonna have the beer tent and food vendors out there then?

Yup, they will still have all the normal stuff there. I'm hoping to get up there for the 5:00 games, but I'm not sure if I'll have anywhere to park, even then. I'm sure the street will be fine to park on, though.

They did upgrade the field before this season, though. There are now fences in front of the benches, and the backstops are new as well. I think the OF fences were fixed before last year.