Minnesota Thread

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Monticello: MN Dirty

Edina: Blueline

Litchfield: All American Restoration/UNRL/ComBat

Pan O Prag: Cowboy Jacks

We will be in Edina. I think we have 11 Saturday and 10 for Sunday (if we find Sunday). Should be a blast!...

Last edited:

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Seems some folks have had enough of a certain Bloomington manager constantly trying to recruit guys from other teams. I could have read into it wrong but seems to be some tension.

Last edited:

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans
Seems some folks have had enough of a certain Bloomington manager constantly trying to recruit guys from other teams. I could have read into it wrong but seems to be some tension.

There is more to that story... Also, most of us have played together or against each other for years so there is a lot of friendly ribbing going on...

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I'd guess it has to be between De and Kratz? Unless Trav took over Trend Micro and is making moves so he don't get moved. #V+/Trend Micro2017

Bill if you guys want to try and win that big trophy at Firemen's I'm available to pitch. LMK!

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
There is more to that story... Also, most of us have played together or against each other for years so there is a lot of friendly ribbing going on...

Yeah I'm not in the loop anymore. I just know he goes after alot of teams guys,mine included, and I've seen a good amount of comments around that subject.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
My picks:

Monticello: Reckless

Edina: Miken/Lookout

Litchfield: All-American

Pan-o-prog: Cowboy Jacks

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Pan-o-prog bracket: http://www.panoprog.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/2016-Pan-O-Prog-Tourney-Bracket.pdf

Litchfield team list:
Demarini / Promolink
Centrasota
All Am. Restoration / UNRL / Combat
Budweiser / NLL / CA
Gamblers / JAX
Valleysports / Stagecoach
The Hitmen
The Swinging Richards
KR ROCKETS
B&G Plumbing & Heating
Hilltop Rodshop
Riverside Tavern
ACC Midwest / HPH
Edina Realty / Rogers GC / Falcon Ind.
Dewey’s Montevideo
OSS / Top Choice
Sons of Pitches
Litchfield Fire Dept.
Kerzman Drywall
Those Guys
BOHICA
BBS / Monsta
American Legion
Statcie’s Place
Red Jones, Hubba Hubba
Woody’s / Bud Light
Red Goat Bar & Grill
VonBerge Auto Body

rmothes

Star Player
Monti: Horseman
Litch: Deamrini/Promolink
Pan: Burdick Builders
Edina: MN Miracle

If anybody on here isn't playing state for ASA or U-trip and is looking to get further out of town than Hanover, I've got Siren Summerfest the first weekend in Aug. Hotel rooms are reserved along with camping available. And it's BYOB!

Sixes

K C C O
My current picks score is 66....funny

Monti: Envy

Litchfield: Monsta/BBS

Edina: Miracle

Pan-O-Prog: K2

Jimbo81

Krueger #15
Monticello- Reckless
Edina- Blueline
Litchfield- All American Restoration
Pan-O-Prog- Cowboy Jacks

legend334

Addicted to Softballfans
If anyone knows a team looking for a pitcher/1B...i would like to play...classified as a D player...any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
We lost our mojo in the 4th game, but it was a decent day. Monticello put on a good tourney. We'll be there again next year.

For the picks, all we need is who took 3rd at Pan-o-prog, then I can do the results tomorrow.

Beauner

Starting Player
We lost our mojo in the 4th game, but it was a decent day. Monticello put on a good tourney. We'll be there again next year.

For the picks, all we need is who took 3rd at Pan-o-prog, then I can do the results tomorrow.
I believe AMEC/JEB Drywall took 3rd.
Cowboy Jacks
Key Guys
AMEC/JEB

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Hold on... Cowboy Jacks and Key Guys played Pan-O-Prog but SBI was booted? Makes sense. Softball is fkn stupid.